See more Mortar
U-Can Render repair mortar 5kg Tub
- Special care is required in the use, handling and storage of this product. See label for more information
- Sets in approximately 24 hours
Features and Benefits
- The quick and easy way to repair & smooth rendered walls
- Contains 2 x 2.5kg bags of extra adhesive mortar
- Just add water and mix in the tub
- Leaves no mess and no clean up!
- Coverage- Renders 15 standard bricks at 10mm thick or fills a brick sized hole
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Material||Portland cement, high quality aggregates & additives|
|Location||Internal & external|
|Setting time||24 hours|
|Drying time||24 hours|
|Chemical care||Keep out of reach of children|
|Other supplier data||Tub and 2 enclosed sachets|
Good stuff and easy to mix.
lakesblue - 1 year ago
It does what it claims. Follow the instructions and mixing is easy using the handy container. I repaired a rendered area of external wall including a door reveal with corner strenthener. I did 2 layers to enable application of gravel onto the top layer. Let it dry for at least 1 week then painted with 2 coats of external wall paint. It appears to be a good job so far.
I had no such issues...
Hoopsnake - 2 years ago
I get that items vary from batch to batch, but I had none of the same issues as the other reviewer. This is easy to use, simple to finish and looks great once painted. I am very happy with this product and just bought more to do some burst render around the windows. I will let you know how I get on!
Karamagara - 3 years ago
There is no cement inside it's just sand and doesn't set. Doesn't even deserve a star.