See more Glues & Adhesives
UniBond Epoxy glue
- Solvent free, doesn't dry clear
- Suitable for flexible bonding inside and outside the house
Features and benefits
High quality bonding solution for most common household jobs, with flextec patented technology.
- Does not require a cartridge gun
- Flextec patented technology allows flexible bonding with outstanding adhesion and resistance to extreme weather conditions
- Store in cool dry conditions and protect from frost
|Location||Interior & exterior|
|Drying time||24 hours|
|Minimum temperature range||5°C|
|Ingredients||Rheology modifiers & silyl terminated polymer (STP)|
john1909 - 4 months ago
I've used this product several times since buying it six months ago. It hasn't gone hard in the nozzle and everything I have stuck is still stuck inside and outside! Really easy to use and once you've finished using it give the nozzle a wipe replace the red cap and it's ready for the next time.
Marls - 1 year ago
I didn’t want to drill holes in my walls, but needed to hang up some wall baskets for my flowers. I used this epoxy, and was sceptical of it fully bonding with the plastic planter to the brick wall, but it did. I gave them a bit of a tug and they didn’t move. Left it for 24 hrs before putting soil and the plants in there. Fantastic.