See more Sealants
- Suitable for:Guttering, downpipes & other roofing applications
- Recommended for:Frames, external cladding, roofs & guttering
- Flexible & Weatherproof
- 35 year Guarantee
Features and Benefits
- Adheres to most building materials
- 20 minutes touch drying time
- Ideal for Frame, roof, gutter, uPVC, external cladding, double glazing, mirrors, polystyrene and bedding compound
- 294 g
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|For use on||uPVC, masonry, lead as well as delicate surfaces such as mirrors, marble & polystyrene|
|Drying time||24 hours|
|Litre capacity (ml)||300ml|
Simple pressurised filling. Minimum physical effor
Semperfi12 - 1 year ago
Best to try on another surface to gauge the pressure and to get required fill thickness. Practice first.
Get a finishing tool. Wet Finger no good.
Top class sealant
Mikbond - 2 years ago
I've a leak on my caravan locker door which is a frame with an inset. A thin film of this sealant has stopped water getting between the two parts. A cheaper sealant didn't work. Expensive but £60 cheaper than a new door.