See more Wall & floor tiles
Urban Grey Matt Ceramic Wall & floor tile, Pack of 5, (L)600mm (W)300mm
This wall & floor tile is ideal for kitchens & bathrooms. It's suitable for splash areas.
- Suitable for Any room, excluding wet-rooms
- Medium slip resistance
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating
- Use with grout and a powdered adhesive - Always check that the adhesive is suitable for the size and material of the tile and substrate
Features and benefits
Transform your living space with the cool neutral tones of Urban Concrete tiles - influenced by interior trends towards loft & urban living, greyed off shades & raw industrial material effects merge to form a contemporary finish for modern living. The on trend linear format works perfectly, combine colours together or use alone for a sleek, urban look
- The tonal subtle shades & concrete design complement the linear format of the tile for modern styling
- HD print innovation, British quality with modern style
- Try different tile fixing techniques - in line or brick bond, horizontal or vertical - to create your own look
- Two cool neutral shades for sophisticated styling
- This tile is made from a water resistant ceramic material, making it a great choice for use in bathrooms
- Recommend white or pale grey coloured grout
excellent if layed and protected properly
Eric52 - 8 months ago
bought 45 boxes, right through hall, dining, utility and kitchen.
they cut fine with a pro cutter
laid on a proper adhesive they lay fine with no cracking even when a range cooker was moved over them
slightly chalky surface when laid so sealed with a matt clear sealer after grouting and this protects the surface and they clean with just a mop
Urban grey Matt tiles
Carlla - 1 year ago
Great product for reasonable price, I love the look and quality. Highly recommended!
Urban grey floor tiles
Beck40 - 1 year ago
Bought these tiles for our utility room which are perfect for the traffic through this room. Look great and lightens the room too
Looking for spare tiles
vichuck - 3 years ago
Bought these tiles about 20 months ago & love them - great product.
We had our bath panel tiles in with these & unfortunately we had a leak and had to remove the panel - we now don't have any tiles to replace.
If anyone can help that would be fantastic
A nightmare to clean
Burnies - 3 years ago
I bought these tiles last year and had them fitted by a professional tiler. Do not buy these tiles - they are a nightmare to keep clean. Every mark shows up and you have to scrub them clean with Jif. I wrote to the company and they didn't want to know!