See more Single Bowl Sinks
Utility 1 bowl Polished Stainless steel Sink & LH drainer
An essential addition to any kitchen, this sink & drainer from the Utility range is made from sturdy stainless steel. It has 1 bowl, a left hand drainer and 2 tap holes, ready for you to add the taps of your choice.
- Guarantee - 15 years
- Comes with - Sealing strip & fixing clips provided
- Other parts/packs required - Pack A space saver waste, overflow and plumbing kit required, sold separately
Features and Benefits
- Stainless Steel sinks are practical, durable and easy to maintain with the stresses of everyday use. They are highly resistant to chipping and cracking whilst looking stylish in your kitchen.
- Suitable for a minimum base cabinet size of 45 cm
- Caring for your sink– Minor surface scratches are completely normal due to the natural properties of stainless steel. Cleaning regularly with normal detergent and warm water and buffing with a soft cloth will help give your steel sink an even sheen and prevent build-up of limescale. Stainless steel is designed to be low maintenance so there’s no need for harsh chemicals or abrasive materials.
|Number of bowls||1 bowl|
|Number of tap holes||2|
|Overflow Included||Overflow not included|
|Drainer||Left hand drainer|
|Other parts/packs required||Pack A waste kit required|
stainless steel sink
Jan luke - 10 months ago
This sink is such poor quality that putting pots and dishes and cutlery on the draining area they scratched the surface after the very first time we used it, we will have to replace it as soon as possible.
as strong as tin foil
mickyg1 - 1 year ago
a waste of money not strong enough to hold the taps still
That Sinking Feeling
Odin The Slayer - 1 year ago
My son picked this for his new flat. Wasn't sure when I picked it up about the quality or finish. When in place in the work top it looks and feels very good, especially for the money. My only gripe would be the fittings used for fixing, isn't about time someone designed something less fiddly. Unfortunately because of the size and shape of the kitchen we had to secure it in place.
JCB15 - 1 year ago
I bought this a month ago and it looks very good with new accessories in kitchen
Not good value
Hfjfhffj - 1 year ago
I purchased the sink about one month ago - very flimsy once fitted, In my opinion the material is to thin - even the taps are unsupported
Customers who bought this also browsed
Cooke & Lewis Apollonia 1.5 bowl Satin Stainless
Guarantee - 15 years Comes with - Sink, Sink Clips, Tap Hole Cover and Instruction Manual
Cooke & Lewis Christianna 1 bowl Glass &
Guarantee - 15 years Comes with - Glass Top, Sink, Sink Clips, Tap Hole Cover, Sealant Strip, Instruction Manual
Cooke & Lewis Nakaya 1 bowl Linen Finish
An essential addition to any kitchen, this sink & drainer from Cooke & Lewis's Nakaya range is made from sturdy stainless steel. It has 1 bowl, a reversible drainer and 1 tap hole, ready for you to add the taps of your choice. Guarantee - 15 years Comes with - ...
Franke Ascona 1.5 bowl Polished Stainless steel Sink
An essential addition to any kitchen, this sink & drainer from Franke's Ascona range is made from sturdy stainless steel. It has 1.5 bowls, a reversible drainer and comes without tap holes, so you can choose where to position your taps. Guarantee - 15 years