See more Single bowl sinks
Utility Polished Stainless steel 1 Bowl Sink & drainer
An essential addition to any kitchen, this sink & drainer from the Utility range is made from sturdy stainless steel. It has 1 bowl, a left hand drainer and 2 tap holes, ready for you to add the taps of your choice.
- Fittings & fixings included
- Includes Sealing strip & fixing clips provided
- Minimum cabinet width: 450 mm
- Internal dimensions: (L) 940 x (W) 490 x (D) 150 mm
- 15 years Guarantee
- Other parts/packs required - Pack A space saver waste, overflow and plumbing kit required, sold separately
Features and benefits
- Stainless Steel sinks are practical, durable and easy to maintain with the stresses of everyday use. They are highly resistant to chipping and cracking whilst looking stylish in your kitchen.
- Suitable for a minimum base cabinet size of 45 cm
- Caring for your sink– Minor surface scratches are completely normal due to the natural properties of stainless steel. Cleaning regularly with normal detergent and warm water and buffing with a soft cloth will help give your steel sink an even sheen and prevent build-up of limescale. Stainless steel is designed to be low maintenance so there’s no need for harsh chemicals or abrasive materials.
|Number of tap holes||2|
|Number of bowls||1|
this sink is a waste of money
skint pensioner - 2 years ago
have just had this sink fitted today 05/08/19. when u turn taps on whole edge of sink months as there is no support for taps. may as well be made of tin foil. will have to have it removed as it is rubbish. waste of money .
stainless steel sink
Jan luke - 3 years ago
This sink is such poor quality that putting pots and dishes and cutlery on the draining area they scratched the surface after the very first time we used it, we will have to replace it as soon as possible.
as strong as tin foil
mickyg1 - 3 years ago
a waste of money not strong enough to hold the taps still
That Sinking Feeling
Odin The Slayer - 3 years ago
My son picked this for his new flat. Wasn't sure when I picked it up about the quality or finish. When in place in the work top it looks and feels very good, especially for the money. My only gripe would be the fittings used for fixing, isn't about time someone designed something less fiddly. Unfortunately because of the size and shape of the kitchen we had to secure it in place.
JCB15 - 4 years ago
I bought this a month ago and it looks very good with new accessories in kitchen