See more Single bowl sinks
Utility Polished Stainless steel 1 Bowl Sink & drainer
An essential addition to any kitchen, this sink & drainer from the Utility range is made from sturdy stainless steel. It has 1 bowl, a reversible drainer and 1 tap hole, ready for you to add the taps of your choice.
- Fittings & fixings included
- Comes with Sealing strip & fixing clips provided
- Minimum cabinet width: 450 mm
- Internal dimensions: (L) 940 x (W) 490 x (D) 150 mm
- Guarantee - 15 years
- Other parts/packs required - Pack A space saver waste, overflow and plumbing kit required, sold separately
Features and benefits
- Stainless Steel sinks are practical, durable and easy to maintain with the stresses of everyday use. They are highly resistant to chipping and cracking whilst looking stylish in your kitchen.
- Suitable for a minimum base cabinet size of 45 cm
- Caring for your sink– Minor surface scratches are completely normal due to the natural properties of stainless steel. Cleaning regularly with normal detergent and warm water and buffing with a soft cloth will help give your steel sink an even sheen and prevent build-up of limescale. Stainless steel is designed to be low maintenance so there’s no need for harsh chemicals or abrasive materials.
|Number of tap holes||1|
|Number of bowls||1|
howardt - 6 months ago
This sink is a waste of money. My client is now paying me to go back and replace it
flimsy and dimensions stated incorrectly
willbu - 9 months ago
bought this sink as a direct replacement for my existing one as the product details state the sizes of the 'inside' dimensions and they match up perfectly with the inside dimensions of my existing sink,inside dimensions usually mean the size of hole needed in the worktop for it to fit , so i buy it,take it home,remove my old one,dress it with the taps,waste kit etc,then go to fit it and find that the 'inside' dimensions stated are the the sizes given are for the total sink size, so then i have to begin the process of re-fitting my old sink, thanks B and Q for stating outside dimensions as inside dimensions. i think i'll stick to plumbers merchants in the future
Sink is fine but
Bastfau - 11 months ago
the supplied clips are rubbish. When I tightened them the plastic parts wouldn't hold. Bought some better ones from Amazon for less than a fiver, so B&Q why not supply decent ones to start with?
Way Too Flimsy
Ashman67 - 11 months ago
It’s been installed less than a week and I’m already looking to replace it.
It’s way too flimsy and already got a couple of scratches.
Seriously regret buying this sink.
ChrissyR - 2 years ago
Sink and drainer only been fitted for 2 days. Supposed to be scratch resistant with a 15yr guarantee. Already very scratched and “rust type spots” appearing in the sink. Also, some water marks will not rub off. Very thin, taps and drainer wobble. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND.