See more Single bowl sinks
Utility Polished Stainless steel 1 Bowl Sink & drainer
An essential addition to any kitchen, this sink & drainer from the Utility range is made from sturdy stainless steel. It has 1 bowl, a reversible drainer and 1 tap hole, ready for you to add the taps of your choice.
- Fittings & fixings included
- Comes with Sealing strip & fixing clips provided
- Minimum cabinet width: 450 mm
- Internal dimensions: (L) 940 x (W) 490 x (D) 150 mm
- Guarantee - 15 years
- Other parts/packs required - Pack A space saver waste, overflow and plumbing kit required, sold separately
Features and benefits
- Stainless Steel sinks are practical, durable and easy to maintain with the stresses of everyday use. They are highly resistant to chipping and cracking whilst looking stylish in your kitchen.
- Suitable for a minimum base cabinet size of 45 cm
- Caring for your sink– Minor surface scratches are completely normal due to the natural properties of stainless steel. Cleaning regularly with normal detergent and warm water and buffing with a soft cloth will help give your steel sink an even sheen and prevent build-up of limescale. Stainless steel is designed to be low maintenance so there’s no need for harsh chemicals or abrasive materials.
|Number of tap holes||1|
|Number of bowls||1|
Tracy golden - 2 days ago
This sink is absolutely dreadful .. it’s so flimsy my mixer tap moves as the sinks bends because of the weight of the tap.
Just fitted and to be honest looks like I’m gonna have to replace it with a sturdier one…. Not even worth the money I paid for it. B&Q should remove this sink from store
Df69 - 3 months ago
Thinnest sink I have ever seen , it's not worth the money , the draining board dents in with a couple of plates and cups on not happy with this atall, I've replaced already
howardt - 10 months ago
This sink is a waste of money. My client is now paying me to go back and replace it
flimsy and dimensions stated incorrectly
willbu - 1 year ago
bought this sink as a direct replacement for my existing one as the product details state the sizes of the 'inside' dimensions and they match up perfectly with the inside dimensions of my existing sink,inside dimensions usually mean the size of hole needed in the worktop for it to fit , so i buy it,take it home,remove my old one,dress it with the taps,waste kit etc,then go to fit it and find that the 'inside' dimensions stated are the the sizes given are for the total sink size, so then i have to begin the process of re-fitting my old sink, thanks B and Q for stating outside dimensions as inside dimensions. i think i'll stick to plumbers merchants in the future
Sink is fine but
Bastfau - 1 year ago
the supplied clips are rubbish. When I tightened them the plastic parts wouldn't hold. Bought some better ones from Amazon for less than a fiver, so B&Q why not supply decent ones to start with?