See more Single Bowl Sinks
Utility Polished Stainless steel 1 Bowl Sink & drainer
Our stores do not stock this product
An essential addition to any kitchen, this sink & drainer from the Utility range is made from sturdy stainless steel. It has 1 bowl, a reversible drainer and 1 tap hole, ready for you to add the taps of your choice.
- Fittings & fixings included
- Includes Sealing strip & fixing clips provided
- Minimum cabinet width: 450 mm
- Internal dimensions: (L) 940 x (W) 490 x (D) 150 mm
- 15 years Guarantee
- Other parts/packs required - Pack A space saver waste, overflow and plumbing kit required, sold separately
Features and benefits
- Stainless Steel sinks are practical, durable and easy to maintain with the stresses of everyday use. They are highly resistant to chipping and cracking whilst looking stylish in your kitchen.
- Suitable for a minimum base cabinet size of 45 cm
- Caring for your sink– Minor surface scratches are completely normal due to the natural properties of stainless steel. Cleaning regularly with normal detergent and warm water and buffing with a soft cloth will help give your steel sink an even sheen and prevent build-up of limescale. Stainless steel is designed to be low maintenance so there’s no need for harsh chemicals or abrasive materials.
|Number of tap holes||1|
|Number of bowls||1|
Sink is fine but
Bastfau - 30 days ago
the supplied clips are rubbish. When I tightened them the plastic parts wouldn't hold. Bought some better ones from Amazon for less than a fiver, so B&Q why not supply decent ones to start with?
Way Too Flimsy
Ashman67 - 1 month ago
It’s been installed less than a week and I’m already looking to replace it.
It’s way too flimsy and already got a couple of scratches.
Seriously regret buying this sink.
ChrissyR - 1 year ago
Sink and drainer only been fitted for 2 days. Supposed to be scratch resistant with a 15yr guarantee. Already very scratched and “rust type spots” appearing in the sink. Also, some water marks will not rub off. Very thin, taps and drainer wobble. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND.
Its a sink
Sinkman76 - 2 years ago
Just had this installed in a new kitchen. Visually completes the kitchen looks. However it is rather flimsy and flexes where the tap is fitted. If I had known this I would have chosen a better one. Very disappointed.
Angelina22 - 2 years ago
I bought this a few weeks ago good value for money basic but does the job