See more Paint
V33 Renovation Charcoal Grey Satin Wall tile & panelling paint, 2L
Sold & shipped by B&Q
V33 Renovation Wall Tile & Panelling Paint offers a durable, waterproof surface that protects against daily water splashing, making it an ideal paint for your bathroom.
- For use on Tiles
- Suitable for use on Multi-material surfaces
- Surface Preparation - Wash the surface with a sodabased or sugar soap (alkaline) cleaner, focusing on the grouting. Ceramic tiles, Wall Tiles, Border Tiles and Glass Bricks: Wash, rinse thoroughly with water then allow to dry. Panelling: Wash, rinse thoroughly with water then allow to dry. Lightly sand with 240 grit sandpaper and remove dust. Tile Grouting: Carefully clean the tile grouting with an abrasive sponge or brush to remove any residual cleaning products or any traces of mould. Remove any silicone sealant before painting. Reseal after application of the paint
- Instructions for Use - Apply the paint at room temperature between 12 and 25°C and avoid draughts. 1. Empty the additive (the sachet that is placed under the lid of the tin) into the paint. Stir the paint for 5 minutes, working around the bottom of the tin with a wide stick to mix it well. 2. Work on small surfaces. Apply from one end to the other. Follow with successive cross strokes. Do not start 2nd coat while it's still drying. Leave to dry for 6h and apply a 2nd coat in the same way. On horizontal surfaces, the paint has to be covered with the Renovation Worktop Protection. Once the sachet has been added, the mixture must be used within 10 days to maintain optimal adhesion and performance.
- Guarantee - Statutory
Features and benefits
Renovation Wall Tile & Panelling has been specially developed to renovate high use surfaces, even inside a shower. Thanks to the combination of specific polymers and the Additive System, a real performance booster, it offers a high quality finish, ready to face all the hazards of everyday life.
- High Adhesion, even in a wet environment
- High Resistance to temperature variation
- Ultra Washable and easy maintenance, with high resistance to household cleaning products
- Aquaresist technology creates a tough, waterproof barrier
- 2-in-1 paint which requires no undercoat
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||24 h|
|Recoat time||6 hours|
|Minimum touch dry time||1h|