See more Radiator paint
V33 Renovation Cotton Satin Radiator & appliance paint, 750ml
This paint is designed for use on electric heaters, radiators, central heating pipes and appliances (refrigerators and dishwashers).
- Suitable for Appliance & radiator
- Wash the surface with a soda based or sugar soap alkaline cleaner is essential before using this paint
- Washing the surface with a soda based or sugar soap alkaline cleaner is essential. Empty the additive (the sachet that is placed under the lid of the tin) into the paint and stir thoroughly before use.
- Clean equipment in warm soapy water.
Features and benefits
- Ensures easy application with no undercoat required
- Offers high adhesion directly on any kind of metal
- Ensures high resistance to heat
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||24 h|
|Recoat time||4-6 hours|
|Minimum touch dry time||0.5h|
Cathymc - 2 months ago
No smell, Fast drying, had to apply as many as 5 coats. Covered rust marks on the radiators, having coloured radiators blend in with the decor is a plus. It's that good I purchased a few colours. Highly recommend.
repeter - 1 year ago
this paint is rubbish i used the spray and it did not cover the radiator it left it blotchy,the spray goes every ware,drips and if you get it on your skin you can not get it off,i now have to strip it down and use something else.