We remain open and here to help. Customer and colleague safety remains our priority. Whether shopping in-store or online, we urge you to follow the Government’s social distancing guidelines and to shop responsibly only for what is necessary. Online planning appointments are available at all stores.
See more Tile paint
V33 Renovation Loft grey Satin Wall tile & panelling paint, 2L
This paint has been specially designed to renovate tiled and panelled walls. It can be used in areas of high humidity, including the inside of a shower enclosure
- Suitable for Panelling & tiles
- Washing the surface with a soda based or sugar soap (alkaline) cleaner is essential before using the product
- Clean equipment in warm soapy water.
Features and benefits
- This 2-in-1 paint requires no undercoat for easier application
- The aqua resist technology creates a durable waterproof barrier that protects from condensation and repeated water splashing
- Provides high resistance to household products
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||24 h|
|Recoat time||4-6 hours|
|Room use||Any room|
|Minimum touch dry time||0.5h|
Tess88 - 6 days ago
I had hideous tiles in the kitchen but couldn't afford to re-tile so opted for painting. The tiles I had were patterned but this paint covered them beautifully. If it was wasn't for the indents you wouldn't know they were patterned before. It did need 2 coats however. Easy to apply, one tub did the whole kitchen
Durable, Nice Finish & Easy to Use
MigsyP94 - 1 month ago
1) Key the tiles or surfaces with a high count sand paper, this will make the paint adhere far better.
2) You can use a 9" paint roller, just make sure it's a decent roller that doesn't fluff off.
3) You can paint over silicone but you need to work over the silicone over & over again until it finally stops pushing the paint away.
4) You don't need to wait to long to work over recently applied paint. I waited about an hour & I gave 3 coats on total. That was 10 months ago in February 2020 & it's still looking great.
5) Needs 48 hours to fully dry before you can use the shower.
Lucylou2003 - 2 months ago
This is my second time using this paint as previously used the soft grey to paint my bathroom tiles. I used the loft grey to paint my kitchen tiles with the same success as bathroom. Great coverage, l gave it 3 coats for good measure. Finish is amazing. I like to finish the job off by drawing on the grout lines with a Unibond grout whitener pen. My only grumble is l wish they did more colours!
This product is amazing
Mojoeswift - 2 months ago
We decided to update our bathroom tiles so thought we would try this product, it was fantastic, covered amazingly we did do two costs and are delighted with the results. Worked on cupboard door panels also!
Poor scratch resistance
Florence b - 2 months ago
Great coverage paint and very easy to use. However, after waiting two weeks before using my kitchen ahaint, i noticed that the paint scratches off very quickly.
Has anyone else had this issue?
Would you recommend putting a varnish?