See more Radiator paint
V33 Renovation Soft grey Satin Radiator & appliance paint, 750ml
This paint is designed for use on electric heaters, radiators, central heating pipes and appliances (refrigerators and dishwashers).
- Suitable for Appliance & radiator
- Wash the surface with a soda based or sugar soap alkaline cleaner is essential before using this paint
- Washing the surface with a soda based or sugar soap alkaline cleaner is essential. Empty the additive (the sachet that is placed under the lid of the tin) into the paint and stir thoroughly before use.
- Clean equipment in warm soapy water.
Features and benefits
- Ensures easy application with no undercoat required
- Offers high adhesion directly on any kind of metal
- Ensures high resistance to heat
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||24 h|
|Recoat time||4-6 hours|
|Minimum touch dry time||0.5h|
MummyToBoys - 1 month ago
After years at looking at a rusty radiator in my bathroom, I finally plucked up the courage to paint it. What a transformation, if you do exactly what it says the end result is fantastic! I used an angel brush, stirred the paint before applying it to the radiator and having time and applying thickly (just like glossing) below is the results. I’m now off to buy the white paint to do all my radiators this summer.