See more Renovation Paint
V33 Renovation White Satin Wooden floor & stairs paint 2L
Our stores do not stock this product
A washable, white wooden floor & stairs paint in a satin finish. Covers 20m² per litre and dries in 12 hours.
- Resistant to impact, punctures, abrasions & stains
- Suitable for untreated, painted or varnished wood or wood derivatives
- Recommended for wood
Features and benefits
- Easy, Fast, Efficient!
- Direct application. No undercoat
- Does not flake off, follows the wood variations
- Non-drip, even on vertical surfaces such as baseboards or risers
- Resistant to impact, punctures and abrasions and stains
- Withstands frequent cleaning
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Coverage||20m² per litre|
|Number of coats||2|
|Drying time||12 hours|
|Recoat time||3 hours|
|Application||Brush or roller|
Best Floor paint for laminate
MarleneMMH2 - 1 year ago
I am an Interior Blogger and used this paint to paint my dark orange laminate to White and it looks absolutely amazing! I did do 4 coats because I really wanted an opaque white and my original flooring was orange. All I used was an electric sander, a paint brush, a mini-roller and a large roller. Wish I knew about this product before I hated the previous flooring for so long!
Buy a carpet!
PJlancing - 3 years ago
Got help from a member of staff as to how much I needed for my dining room, and was told to buy the 2Ltr tub, got home read and re read the instructions and followed them. Seems we need another 2Ltr tub! Somehow I forgot I live in a terraced manor house