See more Paint
Valspar Premium Kitchen & Bathroom Pure Brilliant White Matt Emulsion paint, 2.5L
Sold & shipped by B&Q
An exceptionally scrubbable matt emulsion, resistant to mould & moisture damage, perfect for use in kitchens & bathrooms.
- Suitable for use on Wall & ceiling
- Surface Preparation - For indoor use only. Do not apply in damp or humid conditions. Apply when the temperature of the surface being painted is above 10°C. Glossy surfaces should be deglossed before painting. Repair all damaged areas before painting. Remove old, loose or flaky paint. New, fresh plaster must be sealed with Valspar® Interior Primer & Undercoat prior to painting. Other bare, absorbent surfaces must be sealed with primer or a first coat of this product prior to applying the finishing coat.
- Stir contents to ensure paint is thoroughly mixed. Purchase enough paint to complete the job. When purchasing more than one container of the same colour, intermix containers to ensure colour uniformity. If you feel that you may run out of paint, stop at a corner or a natural break. Apply 1–2 coats using a suitable brush, roller or sprayer. Apply liberally, working from dry areas into the paint’s wet edge and finish with gentle, vertical strokes. Avoid excessive rolling or brushing. Extra coats may be required when making dramatic colour changes. Do not thin this product. Dries to the touch in about 1 hour under normal conditions. Allow 2-4 hours between coats.
- Instructions for Storage - Protect from frost
- Guarantee - Statutory
Features and benefits
Valspar® Premium Kitchen & Bathroom has superior stain resistance and is exceptionally scrubbable, so it can withstand the toughest household stains, including kitchen grease, making it perfect for busy homes. It gives fantastic coverage in true HD colour, and the water-based formula is quick drying and low spatter, making it both easy to use and to clean up. Also, Valspar Premium endures the scuffs and knocks of daily living without compromising your colour or finish, keeping the walls and ceilings throughout your home looking great for longer.
- Mould & Moisture Resistant
- Excellent Scrubbability
- Fantastic Coverage
- Minimal VOC
|Application method||Brush, roller or spray|
|Colour||Pure Brilliant White|
|Drying time||3 h|
|Maximum application temperature||25°C|
|Minimum application temperature||10°C|
|Number of coats||2|
|Quick dry||Quick dry|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
|Litre capacity (L)||2.5L|