See more Wall & ceiling paint
Valspar V500 Wall & ceiling Matt Emulsion, 2.5L Cozy Cocoon R90D
Valspar® Blend V500™ Walls & Ceilings is a versatile emulsion for a long-lasting finish, with great durability that’s easy to clean and maintain.
- Suitable for Drywall & plasterboard
- Stain resistant
- The surface must be clean, dry and free of dust and grease. Glossy surfaces should be deglossed before painting. Repair all damaged areas. Remove old, loose or flaky paint. Cover the surrounding area whilst decorating to provide protection against paint spills. New, fresh plaster must be sealed with Valspar® Interior Primer & Undercoat prior to painting. Other bare, absorbent surfaces must be sealed with primer or a first coat of this product prior to applying the finishing coat.
- For indoor use only. Do not apply in damp or humid conditions. Apply when the temperature of the surface being painted is above 10°C. Stir contents thoroughly to ensure paint is thoroughly mixed. Purchase enough paint to complete the job. When purchasing more than 1 container of the same colour, intermix containers to ensure colour uniformity. If you feel that you may run out of paint, stop at a corner or a natural break. Apply 1–2 coats using a suitable brush, roller or sprayer. Apply liberally, working from dry areas into the paint’s wet edge and finish with gentle, vertical strokes. Avoid excessive rolling or brushing. Extra coats may be required when making dramatic colour changes. Do not thin this product. Dries to the touch in about an hour under normal conditions. Allow 2–4 hours between coats.
- Statutory guarantee
Features and benefits
Easy to clean and maintain, Blend v500™ endures the scuffs and knocks of daily living without compromising your colour or finish, keeping the walls and ceilings throughout your home looking great for longer.
- A high quality, low-VOC walls & ceilings emulsion with great application, coverage and finish
- Good scrubbability and splatter resistance
- Durable and wipeable
- Low odour
- Pure colour HD light refracting quality
- We want you to be satisfied with your colour selection. Not all monitors will display colours the same and paint tins may not show the same colour as your walls do in natural light. We therefore recommend you order a tester pot online or pop in store to pick one up, so you are sure that this is the right colour for you.
- This product has a Valspar Love Your Colour Guarantee
- We’re unable to offer refunds or to exchange products that have been mixed to your individual requirements. If the product you purchase is faulty, or not as described, we may offer an exchange, refund or repair as appropriate. This does not affect your legal rights.
|Application method||Brush, roller or spray|
|Drying time||7 days|
|Instructions for storage||Do not allow to freeze|
|Maximum application temperature||40°C|
|Minimum application temperature||10°C|
|Minimum touch dry time||1h|
|Number of coats||2|
|Paint base density||Medium base|
|Recoat time||4 hours|