See more Wall & ceiling paint
Valspar White Matt Emulsion paint 5L
This emulsion paint is suitable for and covers 10m² per litre on average.
- Suitable for Ceilings & walls
- The surface must be clean, dry, free of dust and grease. Glossy surfaces should be degloss before painting. Repair all damaged areas. Remove old, loose or flaky paint. Cover the surrounding area whilst decorating to provide protection against paint spills. Do not use solvent, thinners or white spirit. Do not empty into drains. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with national regulations. Do not apply in damp or humid conditions. Apply when the temperature of the surface being painted is above 10°c. Stir contents thoroughly to ensure paint is thoroughly mixed
- Suitable for Ceilings & walls
- Apply 1-2 coats using a suitable brush, roller or sprayer.
Features and benefits
The perfect white is a mould resistant emulsion containing preservatives that control the film's deterioration by mould & mildew. Excellent scrub ability & great stain resistance helps the product to withstand the toughest household stains, thus ensuring long-term performance. So your kitchen & bathroom will stay white for years to come
- This matt, no-shine finish helps to scatter the glow of light, creating a contemporary soft look for the home
- Long-lasting paint that withstands the toughest scuffs & knocks in a busy family home
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush, roller or spray|
|Drying time||1 h|
|Number of coats||2|
|Recoat time||2-4 hours|
Valspar white Matt emulsion
Bob 12 - 1 month ago
I had no issues with this product it was fine don’t know what people are talking about no blistering paints on great !
Paint cracked, agree with other reviews
Maxrag - 1 month ago
I am in the process of redecorating my house in wall doctor lining paper as the plaster isnt in great condition, after papering my staircase, landing ect, i went and purchased this paint, day after purchase i got to work, paint is thick and went on ok, but i was painting white on white lining paper so not much of a challenge for the paint, next day ive noticed cracking in the paint, upset and disappointed is an understatement as everyone will know how much time and effort goes into stripping paper and repapering,
Took this back to the store and spoke to manager, ideally i wanted a refund for paint and cost of lining but manager said for that he would have to send paint away for testing, i couldnt be bothered with the hassle and thought would they even admit even if there was something wrong, so I opted for the refund of the paint, which i did get fine, but was basically told that it happened because of something id done as people dont read the instructions and do things right...... ive used that lining paper in numerous rooms and painted in all the same way with other brand paints with no issue at all just this paint its happed with. So please bare everyones else’s reviews in mind before buying this paint, only wish i read the reviews first
Terrible paint for cracking
McIntoshIndustries - 2 months ago
Worst paint for cracking I have ever used. I have used other Valspar paint before and normally it’s quite good but this paint has cost me hours in time and money to put my walls right. It does have ok but not great coverage. I have 2/3 of a tin left that I definitely will not use again.
Waste of money - avoid Valspar!!
Valspar is the worst - 2 months ago
The worst paint I have ever used. 4 coats and still patchy. Don’t waste your money or time, any other brand would be better! USELESS. Would’ve rated zero if it was an option...
Do not use
Anonymous - 2 months ago
Wish I read the reviews before hand! This paint is really bad. Cracks all over and no matter how much priming you do it doesn’t help. Still to the better brands. Not worth the risk