See more Wall & Ceiling Paint
Valspar White Silk Emulsion paint, 2.5L
Our stores do not stock this product
This emulsion paint is suitable for and covers 10m² per litre on average.
- The surface must be clean, dry & free of dust & grease. Glossy surfaces should be degloss before painting. Repair all damaged areas. Remove old, loose or flaky paint. Cover the surrounding area whilst decorating to provide protection against paint spills. Do not use solvent, thinners or white spirit. Do not empty into drains. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with national regulations. Do not apply in damp or humid conditions. Apply when the temperature of the surface being painted is above 10°c. Stir contents thoroughly to ensure paint is thoroughly mixed.
- Suitable for Ceilings & walls
- Apply 1-2 coats using a suitable brush, roller or sprayer.
Features and benefits
This white emulsion paint is splatter-resistant that provides maximum coverage, faster results & a flawless finish
- The silk finish creates a subtle, reflecting glow perfect for brightening darker areas of your home
- Tintable in a machine
- Intended for bedroom & living room
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush, roller or spray|
|Drying time||1 h|
|Number of coats||2|
|Recoat time||2-4 hours|
Trev0802 - 3 months ago
Used but need a better quality paint to go over.
Runny and thin
A Bit Thin & Runny
Alderny - 9 months ago
Gave a good finish after 2 coats, but the paint is thinner than I would have expected.
Purchased influenced by the title
snevavc41 - 2 years ago
The product did exactly as the title said and was easy to apply and covered the surface well .
Not as good as I had hoped
notnecessary - 2 years ago
Paint is rather thin and drips off the brush easily but as I only need a little, it is perfectly adequate for the job. I would not like to have to use it for a large expanse of wall.
Dippy Dad - 2 years ago
thought this was thin and watery until i started to use with roller, a really luxurious finish, impressed