See more Dimmer transformers
Varilight Grey 50VA Site transformer
This transformer has a 11.5V power output It is ideal for use with light linking systems, and it comes with 2x input leads. For your safety it has overvoltage category ii. power factor 0.99.
- Comes with - 2x input leads
Features and benefits
- Soft start gently brings lights up to full brightness when you switch on to extend lamp life
- Applicable safety standards EN 61347-1, EN 61347-2-1, EN 61547, EN 55015, EN 61000-3-2, EN 60598
- Suitable for use with 11.5V light fittings including 12V a.c. LED lighting
- Ensure the total wattage of the bulbs you are intending to power from the transformer does not exceed the maximum rating of this transformer. There is no minimum rating for this transformer.
- To calculate the total load for dimming, add the wattages of all the transformers you are intending to dim and choose a dimmer with a rating to suit. For optimum compatibility choose Varilight dimmers
GrannyBarr - 1 year ago
Very pleased. Drives 6x5 watt LED downlights - curred the flickering and 50w max. allowed a good reserve of power.
Useful Transformer for Garden lights
ProudGramps - 3 years ago
I have used this product before for garden lighting I.e. converting mains lights to low voltage LEDs. It lasted about three years before failing and I have since purchased a replacement.
Having recently tried to replace Christmas light transformers, I realise that this product would be a much cheaper option but would advise you consult the electrician on duty to confirm it will.
Sands 38 - 3 years ago
I bought this this product from you before excellent piece of kit
LEB - 4 years ago
Good product at a reasonable price did the job perfectly needed a wiring block Could do with a larger variety of these in store
TonyKK - 4 years ago
I have been having trouble finding a transformer which worked satisfactorily with 12Vac LEDs. When using other transformers the light would flicker, but not with this one.