Varilight Transformer 11.5V 105W
[This is a block of tabs..]
This transformer has a 11.5V power output It is ideal for use with light linking systems, and it comes with 2x input terminals. For your safety it has overvoltage category ii. power factor 0.99.
- Guarantee - 1 year
- Comes with - 2x input terminals
Features and Benefits
- Soft start gently brings lights up to full brightness when you switch on to extend lamp life
- Applicable safety standards EN 61347-1, EN 61347-2-1, EN 61547, EN 55015, EN 61000-3-2, EN 60598
- Suitable for use with 11.5V light fittings
- Ensure the total wattage of the bulbs you are intending to power from the transformer does not exceed the maximum rating of this transformer. There is no minimum rating for this transformer.
- To calculate the total load for dimming, add the wattages of all the transformers you are intending to dim and choose a dimmer with a rating to suit. For optimum compatibility choose Varilight dimmers
|Protection||Overvoltage category II. Power factor 0.99|
|Soft start||Soft start|
|Standard||EN 61347-1, EN 61347-2-1, EN 61547, EN 55015, EN 61000-3-2, EN 60598|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Your home's electricity supply is distributed by the consumer unit (usually known as the fuse box), where the flow of electricity is split to feed the various circuits. Socket outlets and fused connection units can be provided with electricity via two types of wiring layout, known as radial and ring circuits. Your home may well have both types, as the power supply is usually split into at least two circuits.
Tackling an electrical or wiring job? You'll need the right tools to hand. We've a whole catalogue of specialist tools - from resistance testers and side cutters to wire strippers.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery