Veolia Multi-purpose compost (W)450kg
[This is a block of tabs..]
This multi-purpose compost is suitable sowing seeds, rooting cuttings, transplanting seedlings, potting up containers & baskets and planting out in the garden.
- Guarantee - 6 months
- Apply by hand. Remove the top few centimetres of soil from your pots or containers and replace it with Pro-Grow multi-purpose compost from time to time for an extra boost
Features and Benefits
- The structure of Pro-Grow multi-purpose compost will encourage healthy root growth and will retain soil moisture. It will also improve soil fertility, break down heavy clay soils and add humus to sandy soils if used as an improver
- Provides plant nutrients including nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, manganese, sulphur and other trace nutrients
- This product should be kept in a dry and cool place covered from wind-blown weeds and other contaminants. If stored for longer than 6 months the product quality may change due to natural processes
- Do not use for ericaceous plants
- Wash hands thoroughly after use. Wash cuts and abrasions with soap and water. Avoid contact with eyes and immediately irrigate with plenty of clean water
- 100% British
|Material||Green waste compost, growing media & fertiliser|
|Ingredients||A careful blend of ingredients designed to provide the perfect growing conditions for a wide range of plants at all ages. It contains plant nutrients as well as added fertilizer which will boost the health of your plants for 6 to 8 weeks|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
Pots, planters and hanging baskets are an easy and effective way to add colour to any size of outdoor space. And if you're looking to create these stunning bursts full of gorgeous, thriving plants, don’t just use the soil from your garden. Give your flowers, fruit and vegetables the best start by choosing a growing medium, such as compost, to help them become established.
Compost has a superior structure to normal garden soil – both nutritionally and physically. Compost tends to have fertiliser added, offering the specific nutrients your plants need, whatever stage of development they’re at, for several weeks. And some will have organic matter added to them to help change the physical structure of the soil, making it richer or denser so that it's better at holding water. This is especially well suited for container plants as they can dry out really quickly. It also ensures that the nutrients are locked in for as long as possible.
So, if you're keen to give your plants a helping hand, let's find the right compost.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Pack quantity - 24 Dig soil improver and bone meal into the planting hole before planting. In heavy clay soils add horticultural grit to the bottom of the planting hole Planting Season: Aug-Dec. Apr-May Care instructions: Water well during dry spells. Top dress with a general purpose plant food as ...
Pack quantity - 35 Dig soil improver and bone meal into the planting hole before planting. In heavy clay soils add horticultural grit to the bottom of the planting hole Planting Season: Aug-Dec. Mar-Apr Care instructions: Water well during dry spells. Top dress with a general purpose plant food as ...
This multipurpose compost is suitable improving soil texture to help plants develop stronger roots and grow healthily all around the garden. Feeds for 6-8 weeks after planting Cultivate after treatment Rich dark blend with seaweed extract Keep out of reach of children and pets
Keep your garden looking its best with this lawn conditioner from Veolia. Aids the development of a hard wearing and lush green lawn with a blend of essential nutrients specially formulated to improve lawn structure. It is blended with a high specification sand, chosen for its ability to improve soil ...