See more Multi-Purpose Compost
Veolia Multi-purpose compost (W)450kg
This multi-purpose compost is suitable sowing seeds, rooting cuttings, transplanting seedlings, potting up containers & baskets and planting out in the garden.
- Guarantee - 6 months
- Apply by hand. Remove the top few centimetres of soil from your pots or containers and replace it with Pro-Grow multi-purpose compost from time to time for an extra boost
Features and Benefits
- The structure of Pro-Grow multi-purpose compost will encourage healthy root growth and will retain soil moisture. It will also improve soil fertility, break down heavy clay soils and add humus to sandy soils if used as an improver
- Provides plant nutrients including nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, manganese, sulphur and other trace nutrients
- This product should be kept in a dry and cool place covered from wind-blown weeds and other contaminants. If stored for longer than 6 months the product quality may change due to natural processes
- Do not use for ericaceous plants
- Wash hands thoroughly after use. Wash cuts and abrasions with soap and water. Avoid contact with eyes and immediately irrigate with plenty of clean water
- 100% British
|Material||Green waste compost, growing media & fertiliser|
|Ingredients||A careful blend of ingredients designed to provide the perfect growing conditions for a wide range of plants at all ages. It contains plant nutrients as well as added fertilizer which will boost the health of your plants for 6 to 8 weeks|
greengardener12 - 1 year ago
Good quality of peat free compost and is easy to handle, my young plants are absolutely thriving!
I will order it again next Spring
Easy to use
Andy1912 - 1 year ago
Bought this to help breakup heavy soil for flower beds - so easy to shovel into wheelbarrow and push around with a rake - mini rotovator used to blend in with existing soil and worked a treat.
Mushrooms - 1 year ago
I bought two bulk bags (1000lts) to fill my newly constructed raised bed. Unfortunately the mushrooms are as numerous as the flowers to the detriment of any enjoyment. If I had wanted mushroom compost I would have ordered it not general purpose compost
Customers who bought this also browsed
Flag tulip Mixed Bulbs
Pack quantity - 24 Dig soil improver and bone meal into the planting hole before planting. In heavy clay soils add horticultural grit to the bottom of the planting hole Planting Season: Aug-Dec. Apr-May Care instructions: Water well during dry spells. Top dress with a general purpose plant food as ...
Grape hyacinths Mixed Bulbs
Pack quantity - 35 Dig soil improver and bone meal into the planting hole before planting. In heavy clay soils add horticultural grit to the bottom of the planting hole Planting Season: Aug-Dec. Mar-Apr Care instructions: Water well during dry spells. Top dress with a general purpose plant food as ...
Levington Multipurpose compost 20L
This multipurpose compost is suitable improving soil texture to help plants develop stronger roots and grow healthily all around the garden. Feeds for 6-8 weeks after planting Cultivate after treatment Rich dark blend with seaweed extract Keep out of reach of children and pets
Veolia Pro-Grow Lawn conditioner 875 m² 550kg 729L
Keep your garden looking its best with this lawn conditioner from Veolia. Aids the development of a hard wearing and lush green lawn with a blend of essential nutrients specially formulated to improve lawn structure. It is blended with a high specification sand, chosen for its ability to improve soil ...