See more Bark
Veolia Pro-Grow Bark chippings 1000L Bulk bag
This bark chipping is suitable garden beds, borders and pathways.
- Bark chips are free-flowing and easy to rake out. Cover your bed or border at a thickness of at least 5 cm. Don't smother low growing plants.
- Perfect for mulching to suppress weeds, retain moisture and protect plant roots. Also can be used for decorative purposes. It is a long lasting and durable chip and can help to reduce garden maintenance.
Features and benefits
- Apply a mulch to bare soil to conserve moisture
- Other supplier data: For best results, apply in the Spring or Autumn when the soil is moist and after removing weeds
- Perfect for mulching to suppress weeds, retain moisture and protect plant roots. Also can be used for decorative purposes. It is a long lasting and durable chip and can help to reduce garden maintenance
- A fast and attractive way to enhance the health and appearance of your garden
- This product should be kept in a dry and cool place covered from wind-blown weeds and other contaminants. If stored for longer than 6 months the product quality may change due to natural processes
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
HappyGardener22 - 6 months ago
We purchased this product last month for mulching our raise beds. Very happy with the results, the garden looks stunning! Definitely will be purchasing some more bags next spring.
Boardy01 - 1 year ago
Bought this product as everywhere else seemed to either be out of stock or long delivery times (like a few weeks to a month).
Bark was awful quality with so much rubbish mixed in plastic, metal, plastic sheeting, large bits of wood and trees branches... Would not buy again! Would have sent back but who knows how long that would have taken and was blocking my driveway..
Don't be fooled by 1000kg bag
Devs - 1 year ago
It would take 2 bags to equate 1000kg in weight.
Best buying individual 100ltr bags .
Bulk buying should be cheaper but not in this case.
swain - 1 year ago
Very poor quality bits of rubbish plastic /stones / paper giant twigs even found a purple broken disposable lighter amongst also bag was clearly 0.3m in height short just enough to cover 20m2 thinly ..
gardenhoe - 3 years ago
I am delighted with this purchase as it has reduced the amount of time I spend weeding which, must be good!!!