See more Multi-purpose compost
Veolia Pro-Grow Multi-purpose Compost 1000L
This multi-purpose compost is suitable sowing seeds, rooting cuttings, transplanting seedlings, potting up containers & baskets and planting out in the garden.
- The structure of Pro-Grow multi-purpose compost will encourage healthy root growth and will retain soil moisture. It will also improve soil fertility, break down heavy clay soils and add humus to sandy soils if used as an improver.
Features and benefits
- The structure of Pro-Grow multi-purpose compost will encourage healthy root growth and will retain soil moisture. It will also improve soil fertility, break down heavy clay soils and add humus to sandy soils if used as an improver
- Provides plant nutrients including nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, manganese, sulphur and other trace nutrients
- This product should be kept in a dry and cool place covered from wind-blown weeds and other contaminants. If stored for longer than 6 months the product quality may change due to natural processes
- Do not use for ericaceous plants
- Wash hands thoroughly after use. Wash cuts and abrasions with soap and water. Avoid contact with eyes and immediately irrigate with plenty of clean water
- 100% British
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Litre capacity (L)||1000L|
Warren3333 - 10 months ago
Apart from the ease of having a bulk bag delivered, I fail to see the value in the bulk bag.
For me it’s easier to buy 10 x 100 litre bags of quality compost from B&Q and far cheaper
garden22 - 3 years ago
Good quality of peat free compost and is easy to handle, my young plants are absolutely thriving!
I will order it again next Spring
Easy to use
Andy1912 - 3 years ago
Bought this to help breakup heavy soil for flower beds - so easy to shovel into wheelbarrow and push around with a rake - mini rotovator used to blend in with existing soil and worked a treat.
Mushrooms - 3 years ago
I bought two bulk bags (1000lts) to fill my newly constructed raised bed. Unfortunately the mushrooms are as numerous as the flowers to the detriment of any enjoyment. If I had wanted mushroom compost I would have ordered it not general purpose compost