See more Bark
Verve Bark chippings 100L
This bark chippings is suitable all around the garden to brighten up untidy beds and borders.
- Dig out any weeds and make sure that the soil is moist and lay weed barrier fabric. Spread bark by hand and rake to ensure even coverage depth of at least 50 mm high (2")
- Ideal for top dressing beds and boarders. Looks great and enriches the soil at the same time.
Features and benefits
- Verve's chipped bark locks in vital moisture and keeps weeds at bay, creating the perfect backdrop for happy healthy plants
- Can be used all year round
- Barks and mulches help to protect plant roots from extreme weather conditions
- Reseal the bag after use. Keep in a cool and dry place. Protect from heat and direct sunlight. Store away from garden chemicals to prevent contamination
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Maz59 - 7 days ago
Bought this to add a bit of colour in the new shrubs bed . It adds interest while the plants are maturing . Be careful though as it stains patios and your clothes . Hoping this is safe for children and pets .
Rustic red bark
redrusticbark - 4 months ago
Lovely colour that frames the plants well giving the garden some colour. Three bags but need more
Just what we wanted
MrStevie - 5 months ago
Having done a lot in the garden recently, haven't we all, my decided to add some colour instead of the usual black bark. It certainly did the trick, it's quite bright.
MsR - 7 months ago
I have got this for years Lvit it so nice in my garden
Would not buy again
Mikey44 - 8 months ago
Always bought brown bark but was out of stock so tried the red. While the coverage is great the colour means that every fallen leaf that lands in it stands out. Makes the garden look untidy.