See more Bark
Verve Bark chippings 100L
This bark chippings is suitable all around the garden to brighten up untidy beds and borders.
- Dig out any weeds and make sure that the soil is moist and lay weed barrier fabric. Spread bark by hand and rake to ensure even coverage depth of at least 50 mm high (2")
- Ideal for top dressing beds and boarders. Looks great and enriches the soil at the same time.
Features and benefits
- Verve's chipped bark locks in vital moisture and keeps weeds at bay, creating the perfect backdrop for happy healthy plants
- Can be used all year round
- Barks and mulches help to protect plant roots from extreme weather conditions
- Reseal the bag after use. Keep in a cool and dry place. Protect from heat and direct sunlight. Store away from garden chemicals to prevent contamination
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Brought for garden coverage.
Lou1955 - 1 month ago
Great product, covers brilliantly, need more but out of stock.
Deep colour fresh look
Lanna2021 - 2 months ago
Loved it, I need more but out of stock.
Would recommend for freshening / neating up gardens
Loved the color!
Newbiegardener84 - 3 months ago
Easy to spread and the color is amazing! I would def buy again!
Gardening_OG - 3 months ago
red wood chips are no substitute for redwood chips. I mean, they do what I wanted, which was to retain soil moisture and prevent the summer sun from baking my plant roots, but the colour looks artificial to the point of being slightly offensive. Oh well; live and learn. I tried to find out whether the colour, which will ultimately leach out into the soil, is harmful to soil microbial life and longer-term plant health but there was no information on the packaging about such things. I guess they aren't important considerations!?
Maz59 - 3 months ago
Bought this to add a bit of colour in the new shrubs bed . It adds interest while the plants are maturing . Be careful though as it stains patios and your clothes . Hoping this is safe for children and pets .