See more Bark
Verve Bark chippings 50L Bag
This premium decorative garden mulch is suitable all around the garden to brighten up untidy beds and borders.
- Dig out any weeds and make sure that the soil is moist and lay weed barrier fabric. Spread bark by hand and rake to ensure even coverage depth of at least 50 mm high (2")
- Ideal for top dressing beds and boarders. Looks great and enriches the soil at the same time.
Features and benefits
- Verve's premium bark mulch locks in vital moisture and keeps weeds at bay, creating the perfect backdrop for happy healthy plants.
- Can be used all year round
- Barks and mulches help to protect plant roots from extreme weather conditions
- Reseal the bag after use. Keep in a cool and dry place. Protect from heat and direct sunlight. Store away from garden chemicals to prevent contamination
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
SirDarrell - 30 days ago
I bought 1 bag and liked it enough to go back for more. It provided good ground coverage and I liked the large chunky effect.
Barker1 - 1 month ago
I was not impressed with the content of the bag. It was full of wood chip scrap and dross with very little bark. I posted this review before but it was not published.
hantsgardengnome - 2 months ago
I have been buying this product for the past five years or more. It is good quality and chunky. Ideal for a border that has previously been mulched on a regular basis as this product sits nicely on the top and gives a classy finish. My experience is that it does not fade and all I do is lightly top up the border annually and it looks as good as new again. Highly recommend.
Flossie326 - 4 months ago
Bag definitely doesn't go as far as you think it will but looks great and made a huge difference to my plant beds
Goofie - 1 year ago
Good product but took a lot to cover a small area, ended up being an expensive job.