We remain open and here to help. Customer and colleague safety remains our priority. Whether shopping in-store or online, we urge you to follow the Government’s social distancing guidelines and to shop responsibly only for what is necessary. Online planning appointments are available at all stores.
See more Bark
Verve Bark chippings 50L
This premium decorative garden mulch is suitable all around the garden to brighten up untidy beds and borders.
- Dig out any weeds and make sure that the soil is moist and lay weed barrier fabric. Spread bark by hand and rake to ensure even coverage depth of at least 50 mm high (2")
- Ideal for top dressing beds and boarders. Looks great and enriches the soil at the same time.
Features and benefits
- Verve's premium bark mulch locks in vital moisture and keeps weeds at bay, creating the perfect backdrop for happy healthy plants.
- Can be used all year round
- Barks and mulches help to protect plant roots from extreme weather conditions
- Reseal the bag after use. Keep in a cool and dry place. Protect from heat and direct sunlight. Store away from garden chemicals to prevent contamination
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Goofie - 6 months ago
Good product but took a lot to cover a small area, ended up being an expensive job.
Good quality product
ian13x - 6 months ago
I have bought this product a few times now and find it better overall than any other bark from B&Q or any other supplier. Although it is more expensive it looks much better and has far fewer chunks of wood and stones. Why any stones is a mystery - bits of wood I can understand but wish there were fewer and the I'd give it 5 stars.
Excellent Chunky Bark Chips
Matt81 - 7 months ago
Bought 5 bags for flower beds. Good quality, consistent size, chunky, nice colour at present but will fade over time. Very very good.
Craigie42 - 8 months ago
I bought 12 bags for my back garden, great product, good size prices and easy to spread
Az20 - 8 months ago
The bag states use 1 bag per 1m². I'd say this is about right, however I roughly measured our section of garden at 9m² and used 12 bags to give a little bit more depth and coverage. The mulch has a good variety of large and smaller chunks and a nice red colour which does dull down a little bit after a week or 2. The bags aren't that heavy, so most will be able to lift them.