See more Bark
Verve Bark chippings Large 100L Bag
This large landscape bark is suitable all around the garden to brighten up untidy beds and borders.
- Dig out any weeds and make sure that the soil is moist and lay weed barrier fabric. Spread bark by hand and rake to ensure even coverage depth of at least 50 mm high (2")
- Ideal for top dressing beds and boarders. Looks great and enriches the soil at the same time.
Features and benefits
- Verve's premium bark mulch locks in vital moisture and keeps weeds at bay, creating the perfect backdrop for happy healthy plants
- Can be used all year round
- Barks and mulches help to protect plant roots from extreme weather conditions
- Reseal the bag after use. Keep in a cool and dry place. Protect from heat and direct sunlight. Store away from garden chemicals to prevent contamination
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
DIYD09 - 6 days ago
OK, I appreciate that this is not a premium product but I think they scrape the factory floor for it. I have a dog and two children and found so far a batter, yoghurt pot and a brick amongst it.
More chipped wood than most.
Eric ashus - 10 days ago
Found to contain a lot of wood chippings, expected more dark bark chippings. Mush and the odd stone looks like the bottom sweepings from the process.
Kat2121 - 21 days ago
I bought 4 bags, 2 was ok but wet the other 2 had more than half of wooden rubbish instead of bark. Doesn't match what it saying on the bag, basically they sell wood waste...
Bayleaf4 - 25 days ago
Excellent like the rustic red colour
Good coverage and looks great in borders
Pay the extra for premium
Anonymous - 1 month ago
Bought a few bags of this last year, and when we put it down, we had to sort through as there was plenty of rubbish inside it! Plastic, bits of pot and rubble. Was not ideal!
It also is quite a different texture to what I think of bark being. It’s thin strips of wood, and it smells for weeks!
This year, I purchased 4 bags of the PREMIUM bark and I can’t explain how much better the quality is. There is 0 rubbish to sort through and it has a slightly red tinge to it and it looks beautiful. So glad I’ve covered this stuff with the premium.
I would advise you to pay the extra to get a much much better product