We remain open and here to help. Customer and colleague safety remains our priority. Whether shopping in-store or online, we urge you to follow the Government’s social distancing guidelines and to shop responsibly only for what is necessary. Online planning appointments are available at all stores.
See more Bark
Verve Bark chippings Large 100L
This large landscape bark is suitable all around the garden to brighten up untidy beds and borders.
- Dig out any weeds and make sure that the soil is moist and lay weed barrier fabric. Spread bark by hand and rake to ensure even coverage depth of at least 50 mm high (2")
- Ideal for top dressing beds and boarders. Looks great and enriches the soil at the same time.
Features and benefits
- Verve's premium bark mulch locks in vital moisture and keeps weeds at bay, creating the perfect backdrop for happy healthy plants
- Can be used all year round
- Barks and mulches help to protect plant roots from extreme weather conditions
- Reseal the bag after use. Keep in a cool and dry place. Protect from heat and direct sunlight. Store away from garden chemicals to prevent contamination
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Chaika - 20 days ago
Bought this to cover a part of my veg plot as I wanted something neat and biodegradable. Good coverage and great result. One bag covers about 3-4m sq to a depth of about 3cm Very happy.
Milvy Boy 56 - 1 month ago
I bought this product about 2 months ago as we had just had our rear garden landscaped. We had several ornimental trees planted and I wanted to define these as they were planted in a large lawn next to a fence. I dug out 2 ft circumference holes around trees put in some edging and finished it off with the Verve Landscape Bark. Yes it was damp and yes it smelled a little, but after a few days it looks amazing and was just the finishing touch I needed. I was so impressed with the finish that I did the same around some other larger established trees and again am very pleased with the end result.
Good bark, but bags not full
Tired gardener - 1 month ago
I've been using this bark for three years now. While it does vary in quality and size from bag to bag, I'm generally pretty pleased with it. Because there are quite a lot of large bits in the bag, it lasts well - what I put down 3 years ago is only now needing replaced. The issue I've had this year is that the bags have been only about two thirds full. Previously each bag was packed solidly so that I had to prise the bark apart. Now each bag covers much less ground and so any job is more expensive. Can't recommend now because of this.
Bark Chipping Large
rug147 - 3 months ago
The Bark Chippings a okay, however I would prefer to see the Mini Bark Chippings more available at all branches as it makes spread the around delicate plants & shrubs,
This product is good
Cl59 - 3 months ago
This is a larger sized bark , good coverage for area