See more Seeds
- Ideal for beds & borders - Prefers sun or shade
Features and benefits
- Plant Type: Annual
- Early cropping broad bean - the best variety for autumn sowing
- Tasty, nutritious beans which are a great source of vitamins A, C and E plus protein and fibre
- Cook pinched-out tips as a tasty alternative to spinach
- This seed has been carefully tested to ensure high germination. Prior to use store in a cool dry place
- Growing your own produce helps to reduce the environmental impact of food.
Geevee - 2 years ago
Having sown just 20 of these seeds in a raised bed I was pleased to find that 19 have germinated. I look forward to a nice crop of broad beans in 2018.
Germination was very good
Janny B - 3 years ago
Beans had strong shoots and germinated well. Will not see full result until spring/summer.