Verve Carrot Seeds, Nantes 2 Mars Organic Mix
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Average packet content 900 seeds
- Planting Season: February-July - Harvest between May-November
- Ideal for beds, borders & use in greenhouses - Prefers sun or shade
Features and Benefits
- Plant Type: Annual
- Excellent flavour and a great source of vitamin A
- Early to mid-season bunching carrot which crops in 12-14 weeks
- Easy to grow
- This seed has been carefully tested to ensure high germination. Prior to use store in a cool dry place
- Growing your own produce helps to reduce the environmental impact of food.
- Grown to meet the requirements of organic gardeners.
|Colour description||Orange & green|
|Eventual height & spread||21-30 cm|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Caring for your garden occasionally involves dealing with diseases that attack your plants.
Here's our advice on how to identify the culprits, treat the diseases and protect your garden to keep your flowers, fruit and vegetables, shrubs and trees in good health.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery