See more Multi-purpose compost
Verve Citrus Compost 10L
- Growing all types of citrus plants in pots
- 100% coir, wood fibre, biofibre, loam
- To re-pot a citrus plant, water well 1-2 hours before re-potting. Add a layer of eriaceous compost to a slightly larger pot. Gently remove plant from pot. Pop plant into the larger pot and top up with compost. Lightly firm the compost with your fingertips and water. To refresh the compost for mature plants in pots, carefully remove a thin layer of old compost from the surface and replace with fresh compost. Water well.
Features and benefits
Verve Citrus Compost is ideal for growing all citrus fruits in containers. This Peat free formula bursting with all the goodness required to make your citrus plants flourish, flower and fruit.
- Feeds for up to 8 weeks after planting
- For use throughout Spring & Summer
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Litre capacity (L)||10L|