Verve Climbing French Bean Seeds, Cobra Mix
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Average packet content 70 seeds
- Planting Season: April-June - Harvest between June-October
- Ideal for beds & borders - Prefers full sun
Features and Benefits
- Plant Type: Annual
- Round and stringless pods which are ideal for cooking or freezing
- Great source of vitamins A, C and E, plus protein and fibre
- Never eat beans raw, boil rapidly to retain the flavour and texture
- This seed has been carefully tested to ensure high germination. Prior to use store in a cool dry place
- Growing your own produce helps to reduce the environmental impact of food.
|Eventual height & spread||151-200 cm|
Help & Advice
How to guides
A gardening activity that the whole family can enjoy, growing plants from seed gives a great feeling of satisfaction that’s hard to beat. But not only that, growing your own flowers, vegetables, salads or herbs is a cost-effective way to fill your outdoor space with colour, scent and delicious food. You can grow seeds almost anywhere – some annual seeds can even be put straight into the ground.
In this guide, we'll talk you through how to sow your seeds in a seed tray. This is one of the easiest ways to get your plants started so that eventually you'll end up with beautiful results.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery