See more Multi-purpose compost
Verve Compost 50L
This peat free multipurpose compost is suitable use all around the garden, including pots, containers, hanging baskets, window boxes, beds and borders.
- A great all-rounder, this compost is a blend of quality ingredients, and balanced fertiliser to encourage healthy growth.
Features and benefits
- A great all-rounder, this compost is a blend of quality ingredients, and balanced fertiliser to encourage healthy growth
- This hearty mix won’t suit acid-loving plants such as Rhododendrons, Heathers, Azaleas, Japanese Acers, and Camellias. For these picky plants, choose Verve ericaceous compost instead
- Feeds plants for up to 6 weeks
- Designed to give plants & seeds a great start when first sowed
- Verve’s peat free multipurpose compost has all the ingredients to let your flowers and vegetables, flourish and grow - for up to 6 weeks
- Always wear gloves when gardening and wash hands after use. Keep packaging away from babies or children to avoid danger of suffocation. Use in a well ventilated place and avoid breathing in dust. Ensure you can handle this product without difficulty if you are prone to allergies
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Litre capacity (L)||50L|
Ideal, well fibrous.
bigoldbear - 3 months ago
Ideal, well fibrous. Helps to enrich and break up compacted soil. Worked well in our garden, especially in clay areas.
I always find this stuff to be great
CompostCabbage - 1 year ago
I use this to grow roses and other plants and I have to say they do really well. Find it a lot better than the recommended composts.
As good as peat products
Anonymous - 1 year ago
I found this compost to me a great soil improver, mulch and potting compost. Honestly found no downside to it and you aren't participating in the destruction of a rare environment.
no good for seeds full of lumps
seedman 1 - 2 years ago
I have been buying the Verve 125lt bags of multi purpose compost for nearly ten years and the quality has deteriorated greatly its now full of large lumps and pieces of twigs which make it very difficult to sow seeds into I have to sieve it in able to plant seeds ,I have also experienced plants dying when planting them on in it which has never happened before .
Good Peat Free Compost
Professional Amateur - 2 years ago
Good drainage, not plastic bits, my seeds are growing well and it's not wrecking peat bogs for my garden!