Verve Compost maker 3L (W)3kg
[This is a block of tabs..]
This compost maker is suitable use on compost heaps to speed up the composting process.
- How to use: sprinkle about 100 g of verve compost maker for every 20-30 cm layer of fresh garden and kitchen waste and water in if dry. Apply each time a new fresh layer of material is added to the heap. Turn the compost in the bin or heap regularly to improve aeration and speed up the composting process. When the material has composted completely it can be used in the garden.
Features and Benefits
Verve compost maker is specially formulated to speed up the natural composting process of garden waste in a compost bin or compost heap. It promotes the production of rich crumbly compost which is an ideal source of organic matter for flower beds and vegetable plots.
- Speeds up the organic garden composting process
- Use fresh materials like lawn clippings, pruning's and raw vegetable waste for composting and shred woody materials into small pieces to speed up composting.
- Apply each time a new fresh layer of material is added to the heap
- Any material which hasn’t fully composted can be added to a new bin or heap. Use fresh materials like lawn clippings, pruning's and raw vegetable waste for composting and shred woody material into small pieces to aid composting. Avoid using cooked food waste which may attract rats.
|Material||Sulphate of ammonia, limestone|
|Ingredients||Sulphate of ammonia, calcium carbonate|
Help & Advice
Pots, planters and hanging baskets are an easy and effective way to add colour to any size of outdoor space. And if you're looking to create these stunning bursts full of gorgeous, thriving plants, don’t just use the soil from your garden. Give your flowers, fruit and vegetables the best start by choosing a growing medium, such as compost, to help them become established.
Compost has a superior structure to normal garden soil – both nutritionally and physically. Compost tends to have fertiliser added, offering the specific nutrients your plants need, whatever stage of development they’re at, for several weeks. And some will have organic matter added to them to help change the physical structure of the soil, making it richer or denser so that it's better at holding water. This is especially well suited for container plants as they can dry out really quickly. It also ensures that the nutrients are locked in for as long as possible.
So, if you're keen to give your plants a helping hand, let's find the right compost.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This multipurpose compost is suitable improving soil texture to help plants develop stronger roots and grow healthily all around the garden. Feeds for 6-8 weeks after planting Cultivate after treatment Rich dark blend with seaweed extract Keep out of reach of children and pets
This garden lime is suitable for breaking down heavy clay soils to improve drainage and promote strong root growth. Suggested use period - Can be used throughout the year but is best applied in the late autumn or winter on moist, frost free soil Chemical care - Calcium carbonate
This horse manure soil improver is suitable mixing in with to any type of soil to improve its structure and nutrient content. Improves moisture retention: regular applications to sticky clay, light or sandy soils will build the humus and organic content of the soil Use all year round