See more Compost Maker
Verve Compost maker 3L
This compost maker is suitable use on compost heaps to speed up the composting process.
- Suggested use period - Apply each time a new fresh layer of material is added to the heap
- Chemical care - Sulphate of ammonia, calcium carbonate
Features and Benefits
Verve compost maker is specially formulated to speed up the natural composting process of garden waste in a compost bin or compost heap. It promotes the production of rich crumbly compost which is an ideal source of organic matter for flower beds and vegetable plots.
- Speeds up the organic garden composting process
- Use fresh materials like lawn clippings, pruning's and raw vegetable waste for composting and shred woody materials into small pieces to speed up composting.
- Apply each time a new fresh layer of material is added to the heap
- Any material which hasn’t fully composted can be added to a new bin or heap. Use fresh materials like lawn clippings, pruning's and raw vegetable waste for composting and shred woody material into small pieces to aid composting. Avoid using cooked food waste which may attract rats.
|Material||Sulphate of ammonia, limestone|
Customers who bought this also browsed
Miracle Gro Enriched multipurpose compost 50L
This enriched multipurpose compost is suitable for use in beds and borders, hanging baskets, pots and containers. Use for all planting needs Releases nutrients for up to 6 months Grows plants twice as big as ordinary garden soil Wash hands thoroughly after use. Wash cuts and abrasions with soap and ...
Veolia Soil Conditioner 1000L
This bulk bag of soil conditioner is suitable bedding plants, vegetables, trees, shrubs, seed beds and soil conditioning. Guarantee - 6 months Suggested use period - Autumn and Spring Chemical care - No chemicals
Verve Garden lime 3L
This garden lime is suitable for breaking down heavy clay soils to improve drainage and promote strong root growth. Suggested use period - Can be used throughout the year but is best applied in the late autumn or winter on moist, frost free soil Chemical care - Calcium carbonate
Verve Horse manure soil improver 50L (W)19.45kg
This horse manure soil improver is suitable mixing in with to any type of soil to improve its structure and nutrient content. Improves moisture retention: regular applications to sticky clay, light or sandy soils will build the humus and organic content of the soil Use all year round