Verve Kitchen garden Beetroot Seed mat
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Comes with 9 seeds per square
- Planting Season: April to June - Harvest between June to September
- Ideal for sunny areas
Features and Benefits
The seeds in this seed tape grows Beetroot Detroit 2 that produces globe-shaped roots with a deep maroon colour and a great flavour.
- For best results soil cannot be allowed to get dry. Water well and evenly during dry weather
- To plant, loosen the soil. Place the mat and cover with a thin layer of soil (about 1cm) and water
- The mat can be cut to size, so it's perfect for any planting space.
- It helps to sow your seeds in seconds with perfect spacing
- Beet roots are sensitive to shortage of boron and magnesium. Use fertilizer with microelements, once a year
|Eventual height & spread||25 cm|
|Soil type||Moist compost|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Caring for your garden occasionally involves dealing with diseases that attack your plants.
Here's our advice on how to identify the culprits, treat the diseases and protect your garden to keep your flowers, fruit and vegetables, shrubs and trees in good health.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery