Verve Kitchen garden Broccoli Seeds
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Approximately 30-60 seeds per pack
- Planting Season: February to April - Harvest between July to September
- Ideal for sunny areas
Features and Benefits
These seeds produce a super full headed broccoli that have well flavoured heads for a long season.
- For best results soil cannot be allowed to get dry. Water well and evenly during dry weather
- To plant, sow your brocolli seeds about 10mm deep and 30cm apart.
- Once the main head has been cut numerous side shoots will be produced to extend the harvest period
- Popular Italian variety, matures in roughly 90 days
- 30-60 seeds per pack
|Eventual height & spread||30 cm|
|Soil type||Moist compost|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Caring for your garden occasionally involves dealing with diseases that attack your plants.
Here's our advice on how to identify the culprits, treat the diseases and protect your garden to keep your flowers, fruit and vegetables, shrubs and trees in good health.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery