Verve Kitchen garden Cabbage Seeds
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Approximately 350 seeds per pack
- Planting Season: March to June - Harvest between July to October
- Ideal for sunny areas
Features and Benefits
These seeds grow Cabbage Greyhound that are an early maturing variety, which grow compactly and have an excellent flavour.
- For best results soil cannot be allowed to get dry. Water well and evenly during dry weather
- To plant, sow your cabbage seeds about 10mm deep and 30cm apart.
- Leaves around the heart contain the most nutrients
- Plants will grow more successfully if fed with plant food once planted outside. Use a granular (twice a year) or liquid-based feed (once a month) for best results
|Eventual height & spread||25 cm|
|Soil type||Moist compost|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Caring for your garden occasionally involves dealing with diseases that attack your plants.
Here's our advice on how to identify the culprits, treat the diseases and protect your garden to keep your flowers, fruit and vegetables, shrubs and trees in good health.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery