Verve Kitchen garden Cauliflower Seeds
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Approximately 45 seeds per pack
- Planting Season: February to May - Harvest between June to October
- Ideal for sunny areas
Features and Benefits
These seeds produce Cauliflower "All Year Round" which have large tight heads and is ideal for successional sowings.
- For best results soil cannot be allowed to get dry. Water well and evenly during dry weather
- To plant, sow your cailiflower seeds about 10mm deep and 50cm apart.
- Sow January-February under glass for a July harvest, March-May outdoors and September-October in coldframes to over winter.
- Easy to grow
- Plants will grow more successfully if fed with plant food once planted outside. Use a granular (twice a year) or liquid-based feed (once a month) for best results
|Eventual height & spread||25 cm|
|Soil type||Moist compost|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Caring for your garden occasionally involves dealing with diseases that attack your plants.
Here's our advice on how to identify the culprits, treat the diseases and protect your garden to keep your flowers, fruit and vegetables, shrubs and trees in good health.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery