Verve Kitchen garden Chilli Seeds
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Approximately 30-40 seeds per pack
- Planting Season: February to April - Harvest between July to September
- Ideal for sunny areas
Features and Benefits
These seeds grow medium to hot chilli peppers that produces a good crop of bright red slender chillies.
- For best results soil cannot be allowed to get dry. Water well and evenly during dry weather
- To plant, sow your Chilli seeds indoors and put on surface of the compost. Cover 2mm of the compost and water lightly. Transplant when it's large enough to put into a 7.5cm pot. Plant into a ceramic 40cm pot when chillies are about 15-20cm tall
- Rating 30,000-50,000 Scoville heat units
- Plants will grow more successfully if fed with plant food once planted outside. Use a granular (twice a year) or liquid-based feed (once a month) for best results
|Eventual height & spread||30 cm|
|Soil type||Moist compost|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Caring for your garden occasionally involves dealing with diseases that attack your plants.
Here's our advice on how to identify the culprits, treat the diseases and protect your garden to keep your flowers, fruit and vegetables, shrubs and trees in good health.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This giant tomato planter is suitable growing giant tomatoes and has been enriched with tomorite tomato food for better root growth and full flavoured tomatoes. Ideal for organic compost Can be used for all planting needs Feeds for 6-8 weeks after planting Compost ideally suited to GYO Keep out of ...