Verve Kitchen garden Cucumber Seeds
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Approximately 10-20 seeds per pack
- Planting Season: May - Harvest between July to September
- Ideal for sunny areas
Features and Benefits
These seeds grow Cucumber Marketmore which produce a tasty and dark green fruits, perfect for growing under glass or outdoors.
- For best results soil cannot be allowed to get dry. Water well and evenly during dry weather
- To plant, sow your cucumber seeds about 10mm deep and 60cm apart.
- Performs well both in good and poor seasons
- Plants will grow more successfully if fed with plant food once planted outside. Use a granular (twice a year) or liquid-based feed (once a month) for best results
|Eventual height & spread||20 cm|
|Soil type||Moist compost|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Caring for your garden occasionally involves dealing with diseases that attack your plants.
Here's our advice on how to identify the culprits, treat the diseases and protect your garden to keep your flowers, fruit and vegetables, shrubs and trees in good health.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery