Verve Kitchen garden Lettuce Seed mat
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Comes with 30 seeds per square
- Planting Season: March to July - Harvest between May to October
- Ideal for sunny areas
Features and Benefits
The seeds in this seed mat produce Butterhead Lettuce "Hilde", which produces fine, delicate, full heads with deliciously tender leaves.
- For best results soil cannot be allowed to get dry. Water well and evenly during dry weather
- To plant, loosen the soil. Place the mat and cover with a thin layer of soil (about 1cm) and water
- The mat can be cut to size, so it's perfect for any planting space.
- It helps to sow your seeds in seconds with perfect spacing
- Before planting, treat the soil with compost
|Eventual height & spread||20 cm|
|Soil type||Moist compost|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Caring for your garden occasionally involves dealing with diseases that attack your plants.
Here's our advice on how to identify the culprits, treat the diseases and protect your garden to keep your flowers, fruit and vegetables, shrubs and trees in good health.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery