Verve Kitchen garden Parsley Seed mat
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Comes with 3 seeds per square
- Planting Season: April to August - Harvest between May to October
- Ideal for sunny areas
Features and Benefits
The seeds in this seed mat grows Curly Parsley which produces fine, dark green and tighly curled leaves.
- For best results soil cannot be allowed to get dry. Water well and evenly during dry weather
- To plant, loosen the soil. Place the mat and cover with a thin layer of soil (about 1cm) and water
- The mat can be cut to size, so it's perfect for any planting space.
- It helps to sow your seeds in seconds with perfect spacing
- Plants will grow more successfully if fed with plant food once planted outside. Use a granular (twice a year) or liquid-based feed (once a month) for best results
|Eventual height & spread||20 cm|
|Soil type||Moist compost|
Help & Advice
How to guides
A gardening activity that the whole family can enjoy, growing plants from seed gives a great feeling of satisfaction that’s hard to beat. But not only that, growing your own flowers, vegetables, salads or herbs is a cost-effective way to fill your outdoor space with colour, scent and delicious food. You can grow seeds almost anywhere – some annual seeds can even be put straight into the ground.
In this guide, we'll talk you through how to sow your seeds in a seed tray. This is one of the easiest ways to get your plants started so that eventually you'll end up with beautiful results.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery