See more Herb Seeds
Verve Kitchen garden Parsley Seed mat
- Comes with 3 seeds per square
- Planting Season: April to August - Harvest between May to October
- Ideal for sunny areas
Features and Benefits
The seeds in this seed mat grows Curly Parsley which produces fine, dark green and tighly curled leaves.
- For best results soil cannot be allowed to get dry. Water well and evenly during dry weather
- To plant, loosen the soil. Place the mat and cover with a thin layer of soil (about 1cm) and water
- The mat can be cut to size, so it's perfect for any planting space.
- It helps to sow your seeds in seconds with perfect spacing
- Plants will grow more successfully if fed with plant food once planted outside. Use a granular (twice a year) or liquid-based feed (once a month) for best results
|Eventual height & spread||20 cm|
|Soil type||Moist compost|
Customers who bought this also browsed
D-C-Fix Beige Rubber Bath Mat (L)1500mm (W)300mm
This D-C-Fix plain beige bath mat is suitable for helping avoid slips in the household, caravans, boats, car and office. Machine washable up to 30° C
Levington Giant tomato planter 52L
This giant tomato planter is suitable growing giant tomatoes and has been enriched with tomorite tomato food for better root growth and full flavoured tomatoes. Ideal for organic compost Can be used for all planting needs Feeds for 6-8 weeks after planting Compost ideally suited to GYO Keep out of ...
Polypropylene Flexible Cutting Mat, Set of 3
Suitable for food preparation while protecting your surfaces Washable
Verve Heavy Duty Weed Control Fabric (W)2000mm (L)50000mm
Allows water, air and nutrients to penetrate 2000mm x (L)50000mm Guarantee - 3 years