Verve Kitchen garden Pepper Seeds
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Approximately 12-25 seeds per pack
- Planting Season: March to May - Harvest between August to September
- Ideal for sunny areas
Features and Benefits
These Pepper Yolo Wonder seeds grow rapidly and give a good crop of tasty peppers.
- For best results soil cannot be allowed to get dry. Water evenly
- To plant, sow your pepper seeds indoors and put on surface of the compost. Cover 2mm of the compost and water lightly. Transplant when it's large enough to put into a 7.5cm pot. Plant into a ceramic 40cm pot when peppers are about 15-20cm tall
- Thick walled fruits
- Plants will grow more successfully if fed with plant food once planted outside. Use a granular (twice a year) or liquid-based feed (once a month) for best results
|Eventual height & spread||75 cm|
|Soil type||Moist compost|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Caring for your garden occasionally involves dealing with diseases that attack your plants.
Here's our advice on how to identify the culprits, treat the diseases and protect your garden to keep your flowers, fruit and vegetables, shrubs and trees in good health.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery