Verve Kitchen garden Radish Seed tape
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Comes with 240 radish seeds evenly distanced apart
- Planting Season: March to August - Harvest between May to September
- Ideal for sunny areas - Sunny
Features and Benefits
The seeds in this seed tape grows Radish Saxa that matures in 3-5 weeks and produces perfect, bright red, smooth globes.
- For best results soil cannot be allowed to get dry. Water well and evenly during dry weather
- To plant, loosen the soil. Unroll in a furrow and cover with thin layer of soil (about 1cm) and water
- The tape can be cut to suit the row length
- For a constant supply, sow in 2 weekly intervals
|Eventual height & spread||10|
|Soil type||Moist compost|
Help & Advice
How to guides
A gardening activity that the whole family can enjoy, growing plants from seed gives a great feeling of satisfaction that’s hard to beat. But not only that, growing your own flowers, vegetables, salads or herbs is a cost-effective way to fill your outdoor space with colour, scent and delicious food. You can grow seeds almost anywhere – some annual seeds can even be put straight into the ground.
In this guide, we'll talk you through how to sow your seeds in a seed tray. This is one of the easiest ways to get your plants started so that eventually you'll end up with beautiful results.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery