Verve Kitchen garden Runner bean Seeds
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Approximately 30-50 seeds per pack
- Planting Season: April to June - Harvest between July to September
- Ideal for sunny areas
Features and Benefits
These seeds produce Runner Bean Painted Lady that produce good crops of well-flavoured beans.
- For best results soil cannot be allowed to get dry. Water well and evenly during dry weather
- To plant, sow your runner bean seeds about 50mm deep and 30cm apart.
- In hot weather, mist the flowers with tepid water in the evening to help pods form.
- This climbing plant is highly ornamental, perfect for growing up wall, pergolas
- Resistant to most pests and diseases
- Plants will grow more successfully if fed with plant food once planted outside. Use a granular (twice a year) or liquid-based feed (once a month) for best results
|Eventual height & spread||300 cm|
|Soil type||Moist compost|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Caring for your garden occasionally involves dealing with diseases that attack your plants.
Here's our advice on how to identify the culprits, treat the diseases and protect your garden to keep your flowers, fruit and vegetables, shrubs and trees in good health.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery