Verve Kitchen garden Salad crop Seed tape
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Comes with 240 salad crops seeds evenly distanced apart
- Planting Season: March to July - Harvest between June to September
- Ideal for sunny areas
Features and Benefits
This Iceberg Lettuce seed tape produces crisp and bright green leaved heads in 3 months.
- For best results soil cannot be allowed to get dry. Water well and evenly during dry weather
- To plant, loosen the soil. Unroll in a furrow and cover with thin layer of soil (about 1cm) and water
- The tape can be cut to suit the row length
- For a constant supply, sow in 2 weekly intervals
- Before planting, treat the soil with compost
|Eventual height & spread||15 cm|
|Soil type||Moist compost|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Caring for your garden occasionally involves dealing with diseases that attack your plants.
Here's our advice on how to identify the culprits, treat the diseases and protect your garden to keep your flowers, fruit and vegetables, shrubs and trees in good health.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery