See more Vegetable Seeds
Verve Kitchen garden Tomato Seeds
- Comes with approximately 120-150 seeds per pack
- Planting Season: March to April - Harvest between August to September
- Ideal for sunny areas
Features and Benefits
These seeds produce a heavy crop and tasty variety tomato suitable for growing under glass or outdoors.
- For best results soil cannot be allowed to get dry. Water well and evenly during dry weather
- To plant, sow your tomato seeds indoors and put on surface of the compost. Cover 2mm of the compost and water lightly. Transplant when it's large enough to put into a 7.5cm pot. Plant into a ceramic 40cm pot when tomatoes are about 15-20cm tall
- Cordon variety - one stem grown by pinching off side-shoots as they appear, needs staking and tying in.
- Produces a large amount of fruit towards the end of it's season
- Resistant to greenback
- Feed your tomatoes with a general liquid feed until the first truss has formed, then alternate with a high potash feed
|Eventual height & spread||100 cm|
|Soil type||Moist compost|
Customers who bought this also browsed
Suttons Chilli pepper Seeds, Peruvian lemon drop
Average packet contains 10 seeds Planting Season: February-April - Harvest between July-October Ideal for beds, borders, containers, greenhouses, glass houses or homes - Grows in Sun or Partial Shade
Suttons Lettuce Seeds, Red iceberg
Average packet contains 200 seeds Planting Season: March-June - Harvest between Jun-October Ideal for beds, borders, containers, greenhouses, glass houses or homes - Grows in Sun or Partial Shade
Suttons Phacelia Seeds, Lacy
Average packet contains 900 seeds Planting Season: March-May - Flower between July-September Ideal for containers, hanging baskets, beds & borders - Prefers Full Sun
Verve Family & Sports Lawn Seed 10kg
This lawn seed is ideal for play areas & reducing surface water flooding. For an even spread, simply by hand or by spreader. On average, it has a total coverage of 800m². Durable & hard wearing Suggested use period:Sow between March and October young grass will appear within 7-14 days ...