See more Vegetable Seeds
Verve Kitchen garden Tomato Seeds
- Comes with approximately 120-150 seeds per pack
- Planting Season: March to April - Harvest between August to September
- Ideal for sunny areas
Features and Benefits
These seeds produce a heavy crop and tasty variety tomato suitable for growing under glass or outdoors.
- For best results soil cannot be allowed to get dry. Water well and evenly during dry weather
- To plant, sow your tomato seeds indoors and put on surface of the compost. Cover 2mm of the compost and water lightly. Transplant when it's large enough to put into a 7.5cm pot. Plant into a ceramic 40cm pot when tomatoes are about 15-20cm tall
- Cordon variety - one stem grown by pinching off side-shoots as they appear, needs staking and tying in.
- Produces a large amount of fruit towards the end of it's season
- Resistant to greenback
- Feed your tomatoes with a general liquid feed until the first truss has formed, then alternate with a high potash feed
|Eventual height & spread||100 cm|
|Soil type||Moist compost|