Verve Kitchen garden Tomato Seeds
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Comes with approximately 120-150 seeds per pack
- Planting Season: March to April - Harvest between August to September
- Ideal for sunny areas
Features and Benefits
These seeds produce a heavy crop and tasty variety tomato suitable for growing under glass or outdoors.
- For best results soil cannot be allowed to get dry. Water well and evenly during dry weather
- To plant, sow your tomato seeds indoors and put on surface of the compost. Cover 2mm of the compost and water lightly. Transplant when it's large enough to put into a 7.5cm pot. Plant into a ceramic 40cm pot when tomatoes are about 15-20cm tall
- Cordon variety - one stem grown by pinching off side-shoots as they appear, needs staking and tying in.
- Produces a large amount of fruit towards the end of it's season
- Resistant to greenback
- Feed your tomatoes with a general liquid feed until the first truss has formed, then alternate with a high potash feed
|Eventual height & spread||100 cm|
|Soil type||Moist compost|
Help & Advice
How to guides
A gardening activity that the whole family can enjoy, growing plants from seed gives a great feeling of satisfaction that’s hard to beat. But not only that, growing your own flowers, vegetables, salads or herbs is a cost-effective way to fill your outdoor space with colour, scent and delicious food. You can grow seeds almost anywhere – some annual seeds can even be put straight into the ground.
In this guide, we'll talk you through how to sow your seeds in a seed tray. This is one of the easiest ways to get your plants started so that eventually you'll end up with beautiful results.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery