Verve Kitchen garden Tomato Seeds
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Comes with approximately 120-150 seeds per pack
- Planting Season: March to April - Harvest between August to September
- Ideal for sunny areas
Features and Benefits
These seeds produce a heavy crop and tasty variety tomato suitable for growing under glass or outdoors.
- For best results soil cannot be allowed to get dry. Water well and evenly during dry weather
- To plant, sow your tomato seeds indoors and put on surface of the compost. Cover 2mm of the compost and water lightly. Transplant when it's large enough to put into a 7.5cm pot. Plant into a ceramic 40cm pot when tomatoes are about 15-20cm tall
- Cordon variety - one stem grown by pinching off side-shoots as they appear, needs staking and tying in.
- Produces a large amount of fruit towards the end of it's season
- Resistant to greenback
- Feed your tomatoes with a general liquid feed until the first truss has formed, then alternate with a high potash feed
|Eventual height & spread||100 cm|
|Soil type||Moist compost|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Caring for your garden occasionally involves dealing with diseases that attack your plants.
Here's our advice on how to identify the culprits, treat the diseases and protect your garden to keep your flowers, fruit and vegetables, shrubs and trees in good health.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery