See more Growhouses & cold frames
Verve Large Raised bed kit 0.96m²
This pine Verve large stackable raised bed is ideal for displaying your flowering plants.
- Stackable and Modular raised bed suitable for growing fruit and vegetables
- Comes with 4x Wood sides with Galvalnised steel Hinges, 4 x fixing pins
Features and benefits
- Part of the Kitchen Garden modular range, this large stackable raised bed kit can be combined with other products in the Kitchen Garden range to help you grow your own fruits and vegetables at home
- Use multiple large raised beds or mix and match with the small raised bed to create a personal growing area
- High quality untreated wood insures no harmful chemicals leak into the soil, allowing you to grow your own organic fruits and vegetables
- 150L of soil or (3 x 50L bags of growing soil) fill the raised bed
- Easy to install with only 4 pins and no tools required, making it the perfect solution for the experienced grower and novice alike
- We recommend the use of a liner to help prolong the use of your raised bed (Available in the Kitchen Garden range)
|Assembly required||Assembly required|
|Fittings & fixings included||Fittings & fixings included|
Very nice but price has nearly doubled..its a joke
Dimond Rose - 10 days ago
I bought this product yesterday day at 22 pounds and wanted to buy two more but they've already put it up £3 more or on each item so I will probably give it a miss
Good but price increase!
Emma54 - 1 month ago
I bought one of these not long ago for £16 and went on as I wanted to get more only to find they’ve now gone up £6?! Not sure why? They’re alright for £16 not sure I’d pay the new price tho.
No eh - 1 month ago
Bought both sizes recently...would never ever pay £17 for something that's actually worth £12...and would never pay £22 for something that I bought for £16. Absolutely disgusted and would not be purchasing anything from B&Q again. No offense, the quality is rather shoddy so please rectify the prices to the ones that it used to be. Really cheap wood and fittings!
Saeeddmoss - 1 month ago
Good size, at about 1 m2. Very easy to assemble, just put sides together, and push pin through the hinges. Wood is untreated. I put a few licks of nature friendly(ish) wood preservative on it, and matched with a smaller one of it's family member, a very nice patch to grow vegetables in. The corner hinges seems to be galvanised, which should las quit a good few years. Love B&Q products.
Kate17 - 1 month ago
I have purchased several of these at £16 eaxh, come to buy 2 more today and suddenly £22 each. Why the big price increase b&q?!?