See more Growhouses & cold frames
Verve Large Raised bed kit 0.96m²
This pine Verve large stackable raised bed is ideal for displaying your flowering plants.
- Stackable and Modular raised bed suitable for growing fruit and vegetables
- Comes with 4x Wood sides with Galvalnised steel Hinges, 4 x fixing pins
Features and benefits
- Part of the Kitchen Garden modular range, this large stackable raised bed kit can be combined with other products in the Kitchen Garden range to help you grow your own fruits and vegetables at home
- Use multiple large raised beds or mix and match with the small raised bed to create a personal growing area
- High quality untreated wood insures no harmful chemicals leak into the soil, allowing you to grow your own organic fruits and vegetables
- 150L of soil or (3 x 50L bags of growing soil) fill the raised bed
- Easy to install with only 4 pins and no tools required, making it the perfect solution for the experienced grower and novice alike
- We recommend the use of a liner to help prolong the use of your raised bed (Available in the Kitchen Garden range)
|Assembly required||Assembly required|
|Fittings & fixings included||Fittings & fixings included|
Burger boy - 1 month ago
Take a look at most things construction related but esspesially timber the price has gone into space due to as i understand America buying european timber stock so not B &Q fault
More expensive but poorer quality
Dayvaux - 2 months ago
First bought these 2 years ago and bought more this week to double the height.
Comparison (now v then) : much more expensive (as others have said),
wood much rougher, requiring extensive sanding,
many more knots in the wood,
tops now have sharp edges where previously they were slightly rounded,
not such a good fit one on top of another
2 years ago the review would be 5* all round, not now
A ridiculous price increase….
Fender - 3 months ago
How in heaven’s name can you justify a £9 increase in the price? This is blatant profiteering and does severe damage to the reputation of this company.
This is wronf
Anonymous - 3 months ago
These are pallet boards
Not suitable for garden earth as they will rot easy
Great but not worth the price hike
Simon12345 - 3 months ago
I bought 4 of these in June 2021 and they're great. I paid £16, but they're now £25 in August 2021. I was going to buy an extra two for next year's season but I'm now looking elsewhere.