See more Growhouses & cold frames
Verve Large Raised bed kit 0.96m²
This pine Verve large stackable raised bed is ideal for displaying your flowering plants.
- Stackable and Modular raised bed suitable for growing fruit and vegetables
- Comes with 4x Wood sides with Galvalnised steel Hinges, 4 x fixing pins
Features and benefits
- Part of the Kitchen Garden modular range, this large stackable raised bed kit can be combined with other products in the Kitchen Garden range to help you grow your own fruits and vegetables at home.
- Use multiple large raised beds or mix and match with the small raised bed to create a personal growing area.
- High quality untreated wood insures no harmful chemicals leak into the soil, allowing you to grow your own organic fruits and vegetables.
- 150L of soil or (3 x 50L bags of growing soil) fill the raised bed
- Easy to install with only 4 pins and no tools required, making it the perfect solution for the experienced grower and novice alike.
- We recommend the use of a liner to help prolong the use of your raised bed (Available in the Kitchen Garden range)
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Assembly required||Assembly required|
|Fittings & fixings included||Fittings & fixings included|
Well made & easy to assemble
Mel179 - 4 days ago
They’re a neat size, manageable to cultivate. No tools required to assemble (you just insert the pins through the hinge) good value for money as they’re sturdy
Excellent versatile range for raised beds
annielou2 - 5 days ago
I recently bought 6 of the large raised bed frames and 2 of the smaller ones. I found them very easy and quick to put together and I then treated all sides with two coats of linseed oil. I then put them together to make 3 double height large raised beds, one planted with seed potatoes, one planted with broad beans and one now planted with peas. All crops are thriving in these beds and the size of the frames make them easy to care for. The smaller double raised bed will soon be planted with courgettes.
I have also bought the poly tunnel for each raised bed, including the additional plastic cover, to make a protective mini greenhouse effect in this cold weather. I am so pleased with this range of products. They are simple to use and are well worth the financial outlay. Because I treated the wood before use and because I also used the liners, I expect these raised beds to last for quite a while. I recommend them very highly.
Ideal for small garden
AnneC2021 - 5 days ago
Perfect size for beginners or small garden plots. Very easy to erect.
Great product and no issues making them
Vegplot1 - 16 days ago
What's not to like. Quick delivery and no drilling required to make them. Bought 3 and happy with these at a great price.
Really Good Product
Jacks65 - 1 month ago
I bought this item a few weeks ago and is perfect for my needs. Really good quality and extremely easy to put together.