See more Multi-purpose compost
Verve Multi-purpose Compost 50L
This multipurpose compost is suitable use all around the garden. ideal for use in pots, containers, hanging baskets, window boxes, beds and borders.
- A great all-rounder, this compost is a blend of quality ingredients, and balanced fertiliser to encourage healthy growth.
- 100% peat, coir & green compost
- To re-pot a plant, water well 1-2 hours before re-potting. Add a layer of compost to a slightly larger pot. Gently remove plant from pot. Pop plant into the larger pot and top up with compost. Lightly firm the compost with your fingertips and water.
Features and benefits
- This hearty mix won’t suit acid-loving plants such as Rhododendrons, Heathers, Azaleas, Japanese Acers, and Camellias.
- Feeds plants for up to 6 weeks
- Designed to give plants & seeds a great start when first sowed
- Verve's award winning multi purpose compost has all the ingredients to let your flowers, seeds and cuttings feast, flourish and grow - for up to 6 weeks
- Always wear gloves when gardening and wash hands after use. Keep packaging away from babies or children to avoid danger of suffocation. Use in a well ventilated place and avoid breathing in dust. Ensure you can handle this product without difficulty if you are prone to allergies
|Litre capacity (L)||50L|
Not the best compost
SJAllan - Yesterday
I had to sieve the compost due to the volume of clumps of material in the bag. After sieving a quarter of the bag I only had a small amount of usable compost and threw the balance of the bag away. This may be usable in a large pot but not for potting on flowers.
blackie1872 - 2 days ago
Utter rubbish, every thing we have planted to germinate for our allotment this year has come through and then wilted and died off within a couple of weeks, the only thing we have done differently this year is use this muck! Never again.
Verve compost terrible!!
Copnor gardener - 2 days ago
I purchase verve multi compost every year for years , but this year I don’t know what they’ve done to it but it’s terrible! It’s full of white bits and stones and texture and colour is awful !!
Louise321 - 4 days ago
Please consider a B&Q peat-free alternative to this product.
Our UK peatlands are vital for carbon capture and act as our very own rainforest, as well as a haven for wildlife.
Great Value For Money
1948corky - 7 days ago
This multi purpose compost is really good value for money. Have potted up tomatoes, potatoes, carrots, runner beans and chillies. The seeds and seedlings are all doing well. The delivery was on time and the driver courteous.