See more Multi-purpose compost
Verve Multi-purpose Compost 50L
This multipurpose compost is suitable use all around the garden. ideal for use in pots, containers, hanging baskets, window boxes, beds and borders.
- A great all-rounder, this compost is a blend of quality ingredients, and balanced fertiliser to encourage healthy growth.
- 100% peat, coir & green compost
- To re-pot a plant, water well 1-2 hours before re-potting. Add a layer of compost to a slightly larger pot. Gently remove plant from pot. Pop plant into the larger pot and top up with compost. Lightly firm the compost with your fingertips and water.
Features and benefits
- This hearty mix won’t suit acid-loving plants such as Rhododendrons, Heathers, Azaleas, Japanese Acers, and Camellias
- Feeds plants for up to 6 weeks
- Designed to give plants & seeds a great start when first sowed
- Verve's award winning multi purpose compost has all the ingredients to let your flowers, seeds and cuttings feast, flourish and grow - for up to 6 weeks
- Always wear gloves when gardening and wash hands after use. Keep packaging away from babies or children to avoid danger of suffocation. Use in a well ventilated place and avoid breathing in dust. Ensure you can handle this product without difficulty if you are prone to allergies
|Litre capacity (L)||50L|
daveburr - 2 days ago
Bought for hanging baskets and tubs. This compost does not hold any water as when watering baskets the water just goes straight through resulting the baskets drying out almost immediately
kew43 - 4 days ago
Usually buy John innes but wanted to move to peat free this has been a good alternative
steve pots - 6 days ago
brought several bags of this for pots and baskets plants just germinated and didn't grow absolutely rubbish
Did the job
Anonymous - 16 days ago
Used in the garden and potted plants.. Growing well.. Nice mix.
GardenFixer - 17 days ago
This is one of the better garden composts, but it does contain peat. I've bought a lot recently for a raised bed. Some had a bit of fibrous material in it which tends to end up on top.