Verve Multipurpose Compost 20L
[This is a block of tabs..]
This multipurpose compost is suitable use all around the garden. ideal for use in pots, containers, hanging baskets, window boxes, beds and borders.
- To get more from your bag, loosen up compacted compost before use. For more tips on caring for your plants, check out our handy step-by-step guides and get the most out of your compost
Features and Benefits
- A great all-rounder, this compost is a blend of quality ingredients, and balanced fertiliser to encourage healthy growth
- This hearty mix won’t suit acid-loving plants such as Rhododendrons, Heathers, Azaleas, Japanese Acers, and Camellias. For these picky plants, choose Verve ericaceous compost instead
- Feeds plants for up to 6 weeks
- Designed to give plants & seeds a great start when first sowed
- Verve's award winning multi purpose compost has all the ingredients to let your flowers, seeds and cuttings feast, flourish and grow - for up to 6 weeks
- Always wear gloves when gardening and wash hands after use. Keep packaging away from babies or children to avoid danger of suffocation. Use in a well ventilated place and avoid breathing in dust. Ensure you can handle this product without difficulty if you are prone to allergies
|Material||Peat, green compost|
Help & Advice
How to guides
All flowers, plants and trees get the majority of the nutrients that keep them alive and in bloom from the soil in which they are planted, so starting a compost heap at home is a great way to produce quality plant food for free. A compost also greatly reducing the amount of waste you send to landfill – Almost 50% of the contents of the average dustbin could be used effectively for compost.
In this guide we'll take you through how to start a compost heap and what you should, and shouldn't, include to keep your plants thriving.
All flowers, plants and trees get the majority of the nutrients that keep them alive and in bloom from the soil in which they are planted. In this guide we’ll take you through some of the most effective ways to improve and balance the mineral content of your soil, ensuring that your garden is the perfect environment for flowers and plants to flourish.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This multipurpose compost is suitable improving soil texture to help plants develop stronger roots and grow healthily all around the garden. Feeds for 6-8 weeks after planting Cultivate after treatment Rich dark blend with seaweed extract Keep out of reach of children and pets
This enriched multipurpose compost is suitable for use in beds and borders, hanging baskets, pots and containers. Use for all planting needs Releases nutrients for up to 6 months Grows plants twice as big as ordinary garden soil Wash hands thoroughly after use. Wash cuts and abrasions with soap and ...
This compost maker is suitable use on compost heaps to speed up the composting process.. How to use: sprinkle about 100 g of verve compost maker for every 20-30 cm layer of fresh garden and kitchen waste and water in if dry. Apply each time a new fresh layer of ...
This composter is for use in the garden, allowing you to turn kitchen and garden waste into plant-nourishing compost. Ideal for decomposing natural ingredients to produce a soil enhancer which can be used instead of commercial fertilisers, saving money as well as protecting the environment in approximately 6-8 ...