We remain open and here to help. Customer and colleague safety remains our priority. Whether shopping in store or online, we urge you to follow the Government's social distancing guidelines and to shop responsibly only for what is necessary.
See more Multi-purpose compost
Verve Multipurpose Multi-purpose Compost 125L
Our bulk delivery service requires a minimum order value of £100 across any combination of bulk delivered products. You can change the quantity in the basket.
This multipurpose compost is suitable use all around the garden. ideal for use in pots, containers, hanging baskets, window boxes, beds and borders.
- A great all-rounder, this compost is a blend of quality ingredients, and balanced fertiliser to encourage healthy growth.
- 100% peat, coir & green compost
- To re-pot a plant, water well 1-2 hours before re-potting. Add a layer of compost to a slightly larger pot. Gently remove plant from pot. Pop plant into the larger pot and top up with compost. Lightly firm the compost with your fingertips and water.
Features and benefits
- This hearty mix won’t suit acid-loving plants such as Rhododendrons, Heathers, Azaleas, Japanese Acers, and Camellias.
- Feeds plants for up to 6 weeks
- Designed to give plants & seeds a great start when first sowed
- Verve's award winning multi purpose compost has all the ingredients to let your flowers, seeds and cuttings feast, flourish and grow - for up to 6 weeks
- Always wear gloves when gardening and wash hands after use. Keep packaging away from babies or children to avoid danger of suffocation. Use in a well ventilated place and avoid breathing in dust. Ensure you can handle this product without difficulty if you are prone to allergies
|Litre capacity (L)||125L|
kQt - 11 days ago
I have been using this compose for 3 years and I have had the best vegetable ever. And I will continue to use this. 10x10
Jibble - 2 months ago
I recently bought a bag of this and took it home and when I opened it it was soaking wet and full of slugs. To make matters worse the further I got into the bag the more I could see what I can only explain is rubbish and it was either a dish cloth or half a sock. Won’t be buying this rubbish again
Price its worth it
Anonymous - 2 months ago
Used this in my first year of gorwing veg during lockdown. Though this may contain bones, ive not seen rubbish like others have said.. and ive bought alot of these probably 20 or so.
Its cheap.. though its not good to contain peat moss it seams alot do contain it still.
Gardening Grandma - 2 months ago
We have been creating a garden after moving house. This compost is great value for enriching soil, mulching and potting on. A must have for quality on a budget especially the bale.
This gets worse every year
Razamataz - 3 months ago
I no longer wish to buy this product as it contains more rubbish each time. Water retention is poor.